50,000 IU Vitamin D3 - Highest Potency
- 50,000 IU Vitamin D3
- Promotes a healthy immune system*
- Supports healthy bones*
|Serving Size: 1 softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) from Lanolin
||1,250 mcg (50,000 IU)||6,250%|
|*Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
- Suggested Use: As directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Storage: Close tightly after each use. Store in a cool, dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Contraindications: Vitamin D levels should be monitored and contained within acceptable limits: 40-60 ng/mL or 100-150 nmol/L of 25 (OH) Vitamin D. (Conversion ratio: 1ng/mL equal to 2.5nmol/L). Some recommend higher. Individuals taking this product should consult and be monitored by their physician.
- Other Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT), Gelatin.
- Contains No: Dairy, egg, soy, gluten, wheat or artificial colors or flavors.
I mean, its vit d and its 50k iu. You're either getting a 5 or a 1 here and since we got 2 correct out of 2 possible then looks like we're awarding 5 points. Congrats.
My Vit D levels were low but after taking this for 2 months my levels were at the high range, works well. I did take with Vit K for absorption.
My script for this amount of D3 was no longer covered by my insurance. Found your site for the same amount (50,000 IU) ordered it and I am pleased.
Pro health always ships this out fast. These are great if you take a high dose of vitamin d and are small and easy to swallow. Always buy my vit d from pro health.
Vitamin D3 50,000 (50,000 IU, 50 softgels) by ProHealth
You offer a large amount of this product. CVS only offers 10,000
Trying to reduce the amount of tablets I take. High IU in one dose. Very happy
Excellent due to:
Contains No: Gluten, wheat, yeast, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, sugar, dye or preservatives.