Promotes brain health to reduce the effects of brain-aging and support healthy brain function.
- Supports memory
- Enhances focus
- Reduces brain decline
Research-Supported Benefits:Supports Memory: Research shows that the nutrients in ProHealth’s Think Clear™ such as ginkgo biloba, vinpocetine, DHA and Huperzine A have been clinically shown to support brain health and the reduce risk of age-related memory loss. (1,2,3)
Reduces Signs of Brain Aging: Gingko biloba and Huperzine A, two nutrients contained in Think Clear™ have been shown to improve blood flow to the brain and reduce many of the signs of brain-aging such as learning, attention and cognitive performance.
1. Silberstein RB, Pipingas A, Song J, Camfield DA, Nathan PJ, Stough C. Examining brain-cognition effects of ginkgo biloba extract: brain activation in the left temporal and left prefrontal cortex in an object working memory task. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2011;2011:164139. doi:10.1155/2011/164139
2. Ogunrin A. Effect of vinpocetine (cognitol™) on cognitive performances of a nigerian population. Ann Med Health Sci Res. 2014;4(4):654-661. doi:10.4103/2141-9248.139368
3. Xu SS, Gao ZX, Weng Z, et al. Efficacy of tablet huperzine-A on memory, cognition, and behavior in Alzheimer's disease. Zhongguo Yao Li Xue Bao. 1995;16(5):391-395.
|Serving Size: 1 veggie cap|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
life'sDHA® DHA POWDER (supplying 17 mg DHA) (from algae oil)
|Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract (standardized to contain 24% Ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% Terpene Lactones) (Ginkgo biloba)
|Vinpocetine (Vinca minor)||15mg||†|
|Huperzine A (Huperzia serrata)||50 mcg||†|
|* Daily Value not established|
- Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, rice flour, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, and water.
- Contains No: Sugar, gluten, yeast or salicylates.
- Suggested Daily Use: As a dietary supplement, take one vegetarian capsule twice daily, preferably with meals, or as advised by your healthcare practitioner.
- Note: Store in a cool, dry place below 86°
- Contraindications: Do not exceed directed use. Do not take if you are on prescription blood thinners or have a history of heart attacks or strokes. Not for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not intended for those under the age of 18.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
High-Quality Source of DHA. Compared to other products that source DHA from fish oil, we use the highest-quality source of DHA from algea oil.
Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
One of My Favorites!
"Love this product! It does exactly what the label says "think clear". Before I started taking it years ago - I had fuzzy thinking. I try never to run out. I have to take 2/day (instead of the recommended 1) but I'm so glad this product exists. Thank you!"
- Danae E., Verified ProHealth Longevity Customer
I began using “Think Clear” after using ginko bloba for a number of years. At 75 my memory was not what it should be. After taking “Think Clear” for a couple of months I could see my memory and recall were much quicker.
I think I'm thinking clearer now I can't tell but I think they work
Good choice for AM clarity.
Would like to see DHA raised
to 300mg and 100mg PS added.
Think Clear™ (60 medium veggie capsules) by ProHealth
It really helps my whole mental acuity, my concentration and memory.
I began having cognitive difficulties, particularly problems with short term memory, remembering words in the middle of a sentence, calculating etc. After I started on Think Clear my cognition improved significantly, so I have used them daily for more than 10 years. I will not risk to be without them, so I always stock up on them as much as I can afford. So I highly recommend this product for cognitive problems.
Can tell the difference in my thought patters already. Thanks!
Only been using ThinkClear for a month and no differences. Will wait 3 months to make a decision
Love this product! It does exactly what the label says "think clear" Before I started taking it years ago - I had fuzzy thinking. I try never to run out. I have to take 2/day (instead of the recommended 1) but I'm so glad this product exists. Thank you!
Again, taken in conjunction with other products from Pro health this seems to help in my husbands confusion and lack of confidence