NR Pro Complete: A Trio of Longevity-Supporting Compounds
ProHealth's Nicotinamide Riboside Pro Complete is the ultimate solution for those over 40, designed to support brain, heart, and cellular health, promote healthy body composition, and enhance overall longevity. With the highest quality ingredients that have shown clinical effectiveness in human trials, NR Pro Complete can support your goals to tackle age-related health concerns and promote vibrant aging.
What is NR Pro Complete?
NR Pro Complete is a powerful supplement for those over 40. Containing a patented, clinically-proven form of NR, Niagen®, a NAD+ precursor that supports cellular function, heart, and brain health, this trio of longevity supplements includes 500 mg NR, 500 mg Trans Resveratrol, and 250 mg TMG per 2 capsule serving, providing a complete solution for aging well.
What is NR?
NR is an NAD+ precursor derived from vitamin B3 that is converted to its active form through normal metabolic processes that occur in your body. Compared to the majority of NR products on the market, we use the patented version of NR, Niagen®, the same form that has been used in clinical trials to support cellular function, heart and brain health for older individuals looking for greater vitality and energy. Since NAD+ production naturally decreases over time, supporting its regeneration is one way you can address age-related health concerns. NAD+ is needed for glycolysis in production of ATP, or cellular energy. It’s also the backbone of numerous cellular signaling molecules which trigger reactions like DNA repair and the release of neurotransmitters. 1-6
What is TMG?
To support your body's ability to maintain an adequate methyl pool, we have added TMG as a proactive step in NR metabolism, as suggested by top anti-aging experts. Methylation, a fundamental biochemical process, is crucial for various bodily functions, such as neurotransmitter formation, cellular energy production, and DNA expression (epigenetics).
Trimethylglycine (TMG) is a molecule that supports methylation, offering benefits for improved endurance, blood sugar control, cardiovascular and mental health. Aging and gene mutations, like MTHFR variants, can lead to decreased methylation ability. Combining TMG with NR is thought to support methylation and augment NR intake for enhanced anti-aging benefits. 7
What is Trans-Resveratrol?
Resveratrol exists in two forms, trans- and cis-, describing the side of the molecule where functional groups are bound. In the case of resveratrol, the trans-form is highly bioactive where the cis- form is not. It acts as a potent antioxidant to reduce oxidative stress, and activates SIRT1, one of the genes that produces DNA repair enzymes, which plays a crucial role in cellular health and lifespan extension. This can lead to potential health benefits such as improved cardiovascular health, neuroprotection, and enhanced metabolic function. 8-10
Benefits of NR Pro Complete
As we age, our bodies naturally decrease production of NAD+, a key nutrient in the body, at a rate of roughly 1% per year. This decrease can lead to numerous age-related health concerns, such as impaired cardiovascular function, reduced energy, and cognitive decline. NR may support these processes through boosting NAD+ production, promoting overall health and longevity.
NR has been demonstrated to support normal cardiovascular function by enhancing blood flow, reducing inflammation, and increasing mitochondrial function. 2, 3
NR may mitigate the risk of neurodegenerative decline by improving cognitive function and reducing oxidative stress in the brain. It also shows promise in improving metabolic function by normalizing glucose tolerance, insulin sensitivity, and lipid metabolism. 1, 4, 6
Our NR Pro Complete formula pairs NR with Trimethylglycine (TMG), a methyl donor believed to enhance the effectiveness of NR in the NAD+ regeneration pathway within your cells. This means it can provide added support for processes influenced by NAD+, including those involved in aging, heart health, and cognitive function. 7
We’ve included trans-resveratrol, a potent antioxidant known to protect cells from oxidative damage and provide numerous health benefits, including cardioprotection, neuroprotection, anti-inflammatory effects, blood glucose-lowering effects, and promotion of normal cell growth and reproduction. 10
NR Pro Complete offers a comprehensive approach to supporting your health and longevity goals to help you live longer, better.
ProHealth's NR Pro Complete: What's Inside Matters
Formulated using the highest-quality ingredients and blended in doses supported by research to safely tackle age-related health issues and support a healthier life.
Our NR Pro Complete is made without any chemical solvents, ensuring the highest quality product.
Clinical Doses for Optimal Results
NR Pro Complete contains ingredients and dosing supported with clinical research for the needs of people aged 40 and above. This ensures the most effective results for addressing age-related health issues.
Independently lab tested, our NR Pro Complete is certified free of contaminants, heavy metals, fillers, toxins, and byproducts. See images for an independent lab Certificate of Analysis.
Quality Manufacturing Practices
All our products are manufactured in the USA, in FDA-registered, GMP-certified facilities, ensuring the highest standards in production and quality control.
- Campbell JM. Supplementation with nad+ and its precursors to prevent cognitive decline across disease contexts. Nutrients. 2022;14(15):3231. doi:10.3390/nu14153231
- Poljšak B, Kovač V, Špalj S, Milisav I. The central role of the nad+ molecule in the development of aging and the prevention of chronic age-related diseases: strategies for nad+ modulation. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2023;24(3):2959. doi:10.3390/ijms24032959
- Freeberg KA, Craighead DH, Martens CR, You Z, Chonchol M, Seals DR. Nicotinamide riboside supplementation for treating elevated systolic blood pressure and arterial stiffness in midlife and older adults. Front Cardiovasc Med. 2022;9:881703. doi:10.3389/fcvm.2022.881703
- Chandrasekaran K, Najimi N, Sagi AR, et al. Nad+ precursors repair mitochondrial function in diabetes and prevent experimental diabetic neuropathy. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2022;23(9):4887. doi:10.3390/ijms23094887
- Brakedal B, Dölle C, Riemer F, et al. The NADPARK study: A randomized phase I trial of nicotinamide riboside supplementation in Parkinson’s disease. Cell Metabolism. 2022;34(3):396-407.e6. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2022.02.001
- Garten A, Lavery GG. Chapter 17 - Nutraceuticals for targeting NAD+ to restore mitochondrial function. In: Ostojic SM, ed. Molecular Nutrition and Mitochondria. Academic Press; 2023:433-460. doi:10.1016/B978-0-323-90256-4.00019-9
- Sun WP, Zhai MZ, Li D, et al. Comparison of the effects of nicotinic acid and nicotinamide degradation on plasma betaine and choline levels. Clin Nutr. 2017;36(4):1136-1142. doi:10.1016/j.clnu.2016.07.016
- Jhanji M, Rao CN, Sajish M. Towards resolving the enigma of the dichotomy of resveratrol: cis- and trans-resveratrol have opposite effects on TyrRS-regulated PARP1 activation. GeroScience. 2021;43(3):1171-1200. doi:10.1007/s11357-020-00295-w
- Andrade JMO, Barcala-Jorge AS, Batista-Jorge GC, et al. Effect of resveratrol on expression of genes involved thermogenesis in mice and humans. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy. 2019;112:108634. doi:10.1016/j.biopha.2019.108634
- Meng X, Zhou J, Zhao CN, Gan RY, Li HB. Health benefits and molecular mechanisms of resveratrol: a narrative review. Foods. 2020;9(3):340. doi:10.3390/foods9030340