Supports Cognition, Memory and Overall Health
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Promotes joint health and flexibility
- Supports brain health
- Promotes longevity
Promotes Longevity. Research shows curcumin promotes longevity and extends lifespan of some animals (1)
Reduces Inflammation. Studies show curcumin has potential to reduce inflammation and decrease joint pain. (2)
Improves Brain Health. Recent research shows curcumin may protect the brain from age-related decline and improve overall brain health. (3)
Reduces Joint Pain. One study found that a single dose of Hydrocurc® was effective in rapidly decreasing pain scores of participants.
1. Bielak-Zmijewska A, Grabowska W, Ciolko A, et al. The Role of Curcumin in the Modulation of Ageing. Int J Mol Sci. 2019;20(5):1239. Published 2019 Mar 12. doi:10.3390/ijms20051239
2. Peng Y, Ao M, Dong B, et al. Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Curcumin in the Inflammatory Diseases: Status, Limitations and Countermeasures. Drug Des Devel Ther. 2021;15:4503-4525. Published 2021 Nov 2. doi:10.2147/DDDT.S327378
3. Mishra S, Palanivelu K. The effect of curcumin (turmeric) on Alzheimer's disease: An overview. Ann Indian Acad Neurol. 2008;11(1):13-19. doi:10.4103/0972-2327.40220
4. Curcumin suppresses soluble tau oligomers and corrects molecular chaperone, synaptic and behavioral deficits in aged human tau transgenic mice. Ma et al 2012. Journal of Biological Chemistry.
5. Longvida® synergizes with Omega-3 fatty acids: effects on cognitive mechanisms. Frautschy, SA et al. 39th Annual Meeting of the Society of Neuroscience , Chicago, IL October 2009.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|HydroCurc® - Curcuma Longa Extract||1000 mg||†
|† Daily Value not established|
LipiSperse® and HydroCurc® are trademarks of Pharmako Biotechnologies Pty Ltd
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule, LipiSperse and silica.
- Does Not Contain: Dairy, egg, soy, gluten, wheat, artificial colors, or favors.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules daily, with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Storage Instructions: Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Do not take turmeric if you have a biliary tract obstruction or are taking a steroidal anti-infammatory such as prednisone. Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Not formulated for use in children. If you have a medical condition or are taking medications, consult with your healthcare professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Higher Dose. Compared to other curcumin products, ProHealth’s HydroCurc® contains 1,000 mg of bioavailable curcumin, a dose found to be clinically effective.
- Bioavailability. Compared to other brands of curcumin, ProHealth’s HydroCurc® is proven to highly bioavailable.
- Strong Safety Profile. Published studies on curcumin support a strong safety profile.
- Therapeutic Levels of Curcumin. HydroCurc® offers therapeutic levels of curcuminoids found to provide health benefits in a single dose.
- Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
- Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
I note deep improved sleep, and increased energy with this supplement. I actually only take one a day for now, but will work up to two for more benifits.
Frequently asked questions
Should I take curcumin with or without food?
What supplements work well with curcumin?
Curcmin + Bacopa for Brain Health
Curcumin + Boswellia for Joint Health
Curcumin + Pomegranate Extract for Brain and Heart Health