Supports Brain, Cardiovascular and Joint Health
- Supports brain health and cognitive function
- Supports cellular and DNA health
- Supports healthy aging
- Supports heart and metabolic health
- Supports Brain Health. Research shows that resveratrol, a molecule found in red grapes and wine, may protect the brain from symptoms of brain aging, including improving memory and delaying cognitive decline. The neuroprotective effects of resveratrol come from its sirtuin-activating, inflammation-regulating, mitochondrial-supporting and antioxidant activity. (1-3)
- Supports Cellular and DNA Health. Resveratrol acts as a potent antioxidant, which reduces harmful oxidative stress. It also activates genes called sirtuins. Healthy sirtuin activity helps to fight cellular senescence, support DNA repair, boost mitochondrial function and generate cellular energy through ATP production. (3,4)
- Supports Healthy Aging. Resveratrol activates SIRT1, often referred to as the "longevity gene." Healthy older adults tend to have higher levels of SIRT1 activity, and SIRT1 overexpression can increase lifespan in worms and animals. In humans, SIRT1 supports healthy aging and longevity. (5,6)
- Supports Joint Health. Due to its role in supporting healthier inflammatory responses and modulating oxidative stress, resveratrol has exhibited joint-protective effects. (7)
- Supports Heart Health. Resveratrol is well-known for its link to supporting cardiovascular health. Research has found that resveratrol benefits endothelial function, blood vessel health and blood pressure by boosting SIRT1 activity, reducing oxidative stress and increasing nitric oxide production. (8,9)
- Supports Metabolic Health. Resveratrol activates SIRT1, which has been studied for its role in supporting healthier glucose metabolism. People with reduced SIRT1 expression tend to have higher blood sugar, poor glucose control and metabolic disorders. (10)
1. Salehi B, Mishra AP, Nigam M, et al. Resveratrol: A Double-Edged Sword in Health Benefits. Biomedicines. 2018;6(3):91. Published 2018 Sep 9. doi:10.3390/biomedicines6030091
2. Bastianetto S, Ménard C, Quirion R. Neuroprotective action of resveratrol. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2015;1852(6):1195-1201. doi:10.1016/j.bbadis.2014.09.011
3. Moraes DS, Moreira DC, Andrade JMO, Santos SHS. Sirtuins, brain and cognition: A review of resveratrol effects. IBRO Rep. 2020;9:46-51. Published 2020 Jun 26. doi:10.1016/j.ibror.2020.06.004
4. Borra MT, Smith BC, Denu JM. Mechanism of human SIRT1 activation by resveratrol. J Biol Chem. 2005;280(17):17187-17195. doi:10.1074/jbc.M501250200
5. Kilic U, Gok O, Erenberk U, et al. A remarkable age-related increase in SIRT1 protein expression against oxidative stress in elderly: SIRT1 gene variants and longevity in human. PLoS One. 2015;10(3):e0117954. Published 2015 Mar 18.
6. Salminen A, Kaarniranta K. SIRT1: regulation of longevity via autophagy. Cell Signal. 2009;21(9):1356-1360. doi:10.1016/j.cellsig.2009.02.014
7. Nguyen C, Savouret JF, Widerak M, Corvol MT, Rannou F. Resveratrol, Potential Therapeutic Interest in Joint Disorders: A Critical Narrative Review. Nutrients. 2017;9(1):45. Published 2017 Jan 6. doi:10.3390/nu9010045
8. Marques BCAA, Trindade M, Aquino JCF, et al. Beneficial effects of acute trans-resveratrol supplementation in treated hypertensive patients with endothelial dysfunction. Clin Exp Hypertens. 2018;40(3):218-223. doi:10.1080/10641963.2017.1288741
9. Bonnefont-Rousselot D. Resveratrol and Cardiovascular Diseases. Nutrients. 2016;8(5):250. Published 2016 May 2. doi:10.3390/nu8050250
10. Hou CY, Tain YL, Yu HR, Huang LT. The Effects of Resveratrol in the Treatment of Metabolic Syndrome. Int J Mol Sci. 2019;20(3):535. Published 2019 Jan 28. doi:10.3390/ijms20030535
- Best Form of Resveratrol. Other resveratrol supplements are typically composed of 50% trans-resveratrol and 50% cis-resveratrol. ProHealth uses trans-resveratrol because it has a higher biological availability.
- Natural Source. ProHealth’s trans-resveratrol is pure and natural for the highest quality.
- Higher Dose. Each serving contains 1000 mg pure and natural trans-resveratrol.
- Unique Formulation. Compared to other products, ProHealth Longevity’s Trans-Resveratrol also includes 420 mg of a proprietary blend of quercetin, organic red wine extract, organic decaf green tea extract and BioPerine® to support absorption. These select co-factors and BioPerine® included in this formula can improve absorption and increase C-max blood levels by up to 1544% compared to regular resveratrol supplements.
- Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
- Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
- Additional Certifications. Non-GMO, Vegan and Gluten-Free
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|99.5% Pure Trans-Resveratrol Veri-te™
|A proprietary blend of quercetin, organic red wine extract, organic decaf green tea extract & BioPerine®||420 mg||†|
|† Daily value not established|
** Herbal products such as this are likely to have minor color variation from batch to batch because of the geographical and seasonal variations of the raw material.
- OTHER INGREDIENTS: Rice our, vegetable capsule.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Dairy, egg, soy, wheat, gluten, corn, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts.
- SUGGESTED DAILY USE: Take 2 capsules in the morning, with food, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- CAUTION: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Not formulated for use in children. If you have a medical condition or are taking medications, consult with your healthcare professional before using this product.
- NOTE: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not use if tamper-evident packaging is broken. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
One of My Favorite Supplements
“I take about 20 different vitamins/supplements per day. These trans-resveratrol capsules are definitely one of the most important inclusions in my daily regimen. They certainly give me an overall boost.”
- Jack L., Verified ProHealth Longevity Customer
Trans-Resveratrol Plus - 1000 mg per serving, 60 capsules
With Trans-Resveratrol Plus, I notice increased energy and a boosted cognitive ability. There is a definite demonstrable improvement in joint inflammation and pain. I am a regular customer for both Trans-Resveratrol Plus and [N][M][N]. Sold!
Trans-Resveratrol Plus - 1000 mg per serving, 60 capsules
Great service. Great product!
I’ve been taking this for a few months now. I feel energized. Great value.
Wish it was 90 capsules.
Great Service and Great Product!!
I just started taking this 1 month ago and I can already tell a difference!!