Only NMN capsules have been used in human clinical studies. Theoretically powders or tablets dissolved in the mouth before swallowing may start the digestion process earlier and improve absorption but nobody has data to compare the different forms. The Uthever NMN is the same in all ProHealth Products though.
Shop Our Broad Selection of NMN Supplement Options
Which Form of NMN Supplement is Right for You?
All ProHealth NMN supplements include the same clinically-proven NAD+ boosting Uthever™ NMN, but the way they are consumed, absorbed by your body, and dosed varies.
Dosing Note: Most ProHealth customers take 1 gram of NMN per day, but if you’re trying NMN for the first time consider a lower dose then working your way up if necessary.
Convenient. MaxAbsorb™ technology protects NMN from stomach acid, enhancing intestinal absorption.
Mix in liquid or dissolve under the tongue for increased absorption. Dose can easily be varied. Unflavored.
Convenient. Our NMN lozenges dissolve under the tongue for enhanced absorption. Lightly flavored.
Convenient. Sustained release designed to raise NAD+ levels for 6 hours.
Blended with other ingredients to increase the longevity benefits of NMN.
Bulk powder available in 100 grams, 250 grams, 500 grams and 1 kilo amounts.
Allows for increased bioavailability and enhanced absorption.
Which NMN is Right For You?
Everybody is different, and our Nutrition Experts are available to help you find the right supplements for your unique body and life.
Fill out a short survey to be matched with one of our Nutrition Expert team members, lead by Tina Vrablic, PhD. Communicate over text whenever you have a supplement question.
Tina Vrablic, PhD
VP of Scientific Affairs
The Only NMN Brand Clinically Proven to Boost NAD
What is NMN? NMN is a natural form of vitamin B3 that's converted to NAD+ by the body.
NAD is an enzyme that's needed by all human cells to function, but it declines with age. By age 50, only half of NAD is left which leads to reduced cellular function and unrepaired DNA damage. These cellular failures are the root causes of aging.
The Proof: In a double blind, placebo controlled, peer reviewed clinical study ProHealth NMN supplements increased NAD levels by 38% which equaled a decrease in biological age of 12 years. Increased NAD restores cell’s healthy youthful functions which leads to improved DNA health, brain health, heart health, and energy levels.
The ProHealth Advantage
GMP Manufacturing in FDA-Registered Facilities
Manufactured and Lab Tested in the USA
Clinically Researched Ingredients
3rd-Party Tested for Purity, Potency, and Heavy Metals
Industry Insiders Know ProHealth NMN is Different
Dr. Maroon, M.D. FACS
• Professor, Vice Chair, Department of Neurological Surgery U.P.M.C.
• Team Neurosurgeon, Pittsburgh Steelers
• 82-Year-Old 8X IRONMAN Finisher
Dr. Steven Gundry, M.D.
• Cardiothoracic Surgeon and Heart Surgeon
• Founder, The Center for Restorative Medicine
• Best selling author
Dr. Richard Kaszynski, M.D., PhD, MA
• Co-Founder & Director, Stanford Solutions, Stanford School of Medicine
• Longevity Clinic Founder
Beware: 86% of NMN Online is Fake
A recent independent report showed that 86% of the top selling NMN products failed 3rd party lab testing and 64% contained no NMN!
Consistent with every other independent test, ProHealth NMN had exactly the right amount of pure NMN.
NMN Health Benefits
Top Rated NMN Articles
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the Form of NMN Matter?
Should I Take on An Empty Stomach or With Food?
NMN is a water-soluble molecule, and as such it can be taken either on an empty stomach or with food with no loss of absorption. Some people with sensitive digestion find that taking NMN with food helps to minimize stomach discomfort.
How Do I Store NMN
Store NMN in a cool, dry place. Humidity will destroy the product, so avoid storing it in the bathroom.
Will NMN Make Me Look Younger?
NMN is proven to help reverse biological age by nearly 12 years, but we can’t guarantee any supplement will make you look younger. Maintaining healthy lifestyle habits in combination with supplements can help support a healthier, more youthful life.
What Other Nutrients Work Synergistically with NMN?
Two ingredients found in our NMN Pro Complete, Resveratrol and TMG work synergistically with NMN. Resveratrol boosts the effectiveness of NMN and TMG helps to replace methyl groups.
What is NMN?
Everybody ages, but no one knows exactly why. What we do know is that increased fatigue, weakened bones and ill health walk in lockstep with aging, as does chronic illness.
Age is the number one risk factor for many illnesses. Researchers are making progress in understanding and treating each of these ailments, in their understanding of the aging process itself, and in how people can help slow the aging process for better overall health.
One such way to improve your overall health and longevity is nicotinamide mononucleotide, often found in the form of NMN supplements.
A Closer Look at NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide)
NMN (nicotinamide mononucleotide) is a well-known compound that promotes longevity and supports health. It can be quickly converted by your body into the coenzyme nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD or NAD+ when it is oxidized), which is found in every cell. However, as you age, your levels of NAD naturally decline. Elevating those levels, especially as you get older, with NMN supplements, can help support healthy cells and a healthier you overall.
In addition to increasing levels of NAD+ in the body, NMN products appear to have other positive effects on health. Some NMN benefits are:
- Promoting longevity: NMN and longevity are linked because NMN helps your body’s cells maintain their ability to produce energy and maintain function. This reduces the cellular decline that normally occurs with age, which can help lessen the impact of aging on your body.
- Boosting cognitive function: Nicotinamide mononucleotide appears to help you maintain cognitive function. Your brain’s ability to think and reason may be enhanced or feel sharper.
- Reducing obesity: You’re more likely to gain weight as you get older and as your metabolism slows. Because obese people have lower levels of NAD+, replenishing it with NMN supplements may help reverse this and support a healthy body weight. Maintaining a healthy weight can also help reduce your risk of obesity-related illnesses.
- Boosting energy: Because nicotinamide mononucleotide helps decrease cellular decline, it may also boost energy. NMN supplements can give you the extra energy you need to get through the day, whether that means work, going to the gym, or taking care of your kids.
Types of NMN Supplements
NMN supplements are usually taken in one of the following four ways:
- NMN Powder: You can mix the nicotinamide mononucleotide powder into a liquid such as water or allow it to dissolve under your tongue for the highest absorption
- NMN Sustained-release Tablets: These produce a slower release of pure NMN than powder.
- Capsules: Like sustained-release NMN molecule supplements, capsules produce a slower release of NMN, which may elevate NMN levels for a longer period.
- Lozenges: Lozenges let you absorb NMN under your tongue, for fast absorption.
- Here at ProHealth Longevity, you can also buy NMN Bulk Powder (available in 100 grams, 250 grams, 500 grams, and 1 kilo amounts).
The best NMN supplement ultimately depends on how fast you want NMN to be absorbed and your preferred method of consumption.
Studies show that NMN appears to be safe for human use and has not been shown to cause any major side effects.
ProHealth Longevity specializes in NMN supplements and uses only the finest raw materials to create products that meet the strictest quality standards. Explore the many ProHealth NMN supplements we offer, or feel free to contact us with any questions about NMN.