D-ribose supports energy production, muscle comfort and heart health.
- Helps support ATP production for increased energy levels
- Supports muscle health and comfort
- Supports heart health
Supports Energy Levels. D-ribose is a unique 5-carbon carbohydrate that stimulates the body’s natural energy production. Ribose is naturally present in every living cell in the body but the process to produce it is very slow, especially in the heart and tissues. D-ribose is the backbone of the ATP structure, making it essential to the production of cellular energy.1
Supports Muscle Relaxation and Comfort. D-ribose helps to reduce the loss of energy during exercise-related stress and accelerates tissue recovery. Through this action, D-ribose helps muscles regenerate lost energy and reduce muscle soreness, cramping and stiffness.2
Supports Heart Health. D-ribose may improve energy production in heart muscles and cardiac cells. Research shows that D-ribose supplements support various aspects of cardiovascular health.3
1. Mahoney DE, Hiebert JB, Thimmesch A, et al. Understanding D-Ribose and Mitochondrial Function. Adv Biosci Clin Med. 2018;6(1):1-5.doi:10.7575/aiac.abcmed.v.6n.1p.1
2. Seifert JG, Brumet A, St Cyr JA. The influence of D-ribose ingestion and fitness level on performance and recovery. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2017;14:47. Published 2017 Dec 20. doi:10.1186/s12970-017-0205-8 doi:10.1186/s12970-017-0205-8
3. Pauly DF, Pepine CJ. D-Ribose as a supplement for cardiac energy metabolism. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol Ther. 2000;5(4):249-258. doi:10.1054/JCPT.2000.18011
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||5 g||2%|
|†Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|**Daily Value (DV) not established|
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Dairy, egg, soy, wheat, gluten, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts.
- SUGGESTED DAILY USE: Add 1 scoop to 10 oz of water, or other beverage, mix thoroughly and drink, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- CAUTION: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Not formulated for use in children. If you have a medical condition, such as hypoglycemia or diabetes, or are taking medications, consult with your healthcare professional before using this product.
- NOTE: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not use if tamper-evident packaging is broken. Package filled by weight, not volume. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Higher Dosing. Compared to other brands that typically contain 2 or 3 grams of D-ribose per serving, we provide 5 grams per serving for optimal benefits.
Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
Non-GMO, Kosher and Halal.
Been very fatigued lately, not out of breath just wiped out, like burned out and it has helped.
[****]. Richard Brown. Very happy with energy provided. Very pure and potent.
been taking this consistently for 2 months now, and def. notice more energy even after my workouts.
I have been looking forward to some noticeable results from D-Ribose, but I have not seen any yet. I am 68 years old, so it might take a few months. I'll let you know.
I use it for energy
I am over 75, work 4 to 7 shifts a week
So it helps
I feel so much more energetic and alert since I have been taking D-Ribose. I am no longer surviving the day, but enjoying it!
I’ve been taking D-Ribose from ProHealth for many years. I take it first thing in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon, but it’s the steady energy I get from it that helps.
I find it very helpful for my heat health, also the intercostal pain in the rib cage area.
Helping with my use of muscle relaxers, easy to use!