Supports a Healthy Brain, Heart, and Inflammatory Response
- LipiSperse® delivery system significantly increases bioavailability of curcuminoids
- Cold-water dispersible formulation for optimal absorption
- Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
|Serving Size: 1 Veggie Capsule
|Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|HydroCurc® - Curcuma Longa Extract
|† Daily value not established|
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule contains purified water, Hypromellose, LipiSperse & Silica.
- Suggested Daily Use: Take 1 capsule daily with water or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Note: Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Storage: Keep out of reach of children.
- Caution: Consult your physician if you are pregnant, nursing or taking any other medications.
very happy with this product
Started taking Hydrocurc 2 months ago and I’m back to tennis in the mornings
After just one week Hydrocurc greatly reduced the pain in my knees. I'm 76 and they're still a bit creaky but the consistent burning is gone. Thanks for better health!
I have not noticed any benefits or side effects.
HydroCurc® (500 mg, 30 veggie capsules) by ProHealth Longevity
No complaints! It’s early
I take Hydrocurc for heart health and my heart is doing great so It must be working! Ill continue to keep this as apart of my supplement stack!
I can't tell any real difference taking this, but I wouldn't expect to. It's judged to outperform Longvida curcumin. I think this is one of the most essential supplements anyone could take. They used to sell the powder at a cheaper price per gram but it did stain the fingers and have a strong taste so they've phased it out, however I would prefer the bulk powder or somewhat cheaper tablets, or a bulk tablet option. I bought 5 bottles of this and expect to keep buying more, I don't spend much money in general but this seems good and a lot of work went into it. Also, It would help if they could deliver to Amazon lockers again.