Soothes, strengthens and revitalizes
- Promotes anti-inflammatory relief
- Supports healthy muscles and joints
- Enhances sleep quality
Supports Cartilage and Joint Health. Glucosamine is a critical component of connective tissues and promotes joint elasticity and longevity. Chondroitin is a major constituent of cartilage and helps to retain appropriate fluid cushioning and lubrication for greater joint longevity. MSM is a naturally-occurring, sulfur-based compound that helps to reduce inflammation in joints to promote flexibility and comfortable movement.1, 2, 3
Enhances Sleep Quality. Serotonin dysregulation is believed to be a driver of increased pain sensitivity, and plays a role in sleep problems, poor mood, energy and sleep quality. 5-HTP supports healthy sleep cycles, balanced mood and reduced sensation of pain. Magnesium is important to the production of serotonin and muscular relaxation and works with malic acid to promote ATP production in mitochondria.4, 5, 6
Supports Decreased Inflammatory Response. Inflammation is necessary to the healing process, especially after workouts, but as we get older it becomes more difficult for our bodies to quickly resolve inflammation, causing pain and further tissue impairment. Boswellin®, curcumin, and white willow bark work to normalize inflammation to promote faster tissue healing and decreased pain in joints and muscles.7, 8, 9
1. Zupanets IA, Bezdetko NV, Dedukh NV, Otrishko IA. [Experimental study of the effect of glucosamine hydrochloride on metabolic and repair processes in connective tissue structures]. Eksp Klin Farmakol. 2002;65(6):67-69.
2. Wildi LM, Raynauld JP, Martel-Pelletier J, et al. Chondroitin sulphate reduces both cartilage volume loss and bone marrow lesions in knee osteoarthritis patients starting as early as 6 months after initiation of therapy: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study using MRI. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 2011;70(6):982-989. doi:10.1136/ard.2010.140848
3. Butawan M, van der Merwe M, Benjamin RL, Bloomer RJ. Chapter 32 - methylsulfonylmethane: antiinflammatory actions and usage for arthritic conditions. In: Watson RR, Preedy VR, eds. Bioactive Food as Dietary Interventions for Arthritis and Related Inflammatory Diseases (Second Edition). Academic Press; 2019:553-573. doi:10.1016/B978-0-12-813820-5.00032-5
4. Birdsall TC. 5-Hydroxytryptophan: a clinically-effective serotonin precursor. Altern Med Rev. 1998;3(4):271-280.
5. Vormann J. Magnesium: nutrition and homoeostasis. AIMS Public Health. 2016;3(2):329-340. doi:10.3934/publichealth.2016.2.329
6. Helde-Frankling M, Björkhem-Bergman L. Vitamin d in pain management. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2017;18(10):2170. doi:10.3390/ijms18102170
7. Yu G, Xiang W, Zhang T, Zeng L, Yang K, Li J. Effectiveness of Boswellia and Boswellia extract for osteoarthritis patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Complement Med Ther. 2020;20(1):225. doi:10.1186/s12906-020-02985-6
8. Haroyan A, Mukuchyan V, Mkrtchyan N, et al. Efficacy and safety of curcumin and its combination with boswellic acid in osteoarthritis: a comparative, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2018;18:7. doi:10.1186/s12906-017-2062-z
9. Cheshier BC, Jacobson BH, Diehl C. Effect of white willow bark on delayed onset muscle soreness following resistance training: a pilot study. Asian J Kinesiol. 2021;23(4):40-49. doi:10.15758/ajk.2021.23.4.40
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Serving Size: 6 veggie capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV**|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||50 mcg
|Magnesium ( as Magnesium Hydroxide 300 mg)||114 mg||29%|
|Glucosamine Sulfate (from Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCl)||1500 mg||†|
|DL-Malic Acid||1200 mg||†|
|MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)||1000 mg||†|
|Chondroitin (from Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate)||200mg||†|
|Boswellin® Boswellia Serrata Extract (Standardized to Contain 20% Boswellic Acids) (Boswellia Serrata) (Gum)||150 mg||†|
|L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) from Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract (Griffonia Simplicifolia) (Seed)||100 mg||†|
|Turmeric Root Extract (Standardized to contain 95% curcumins) (Curcuma longa)||50 mg||†|
|White Willow Bark Extract (Standardized to 15% salicin) (Salix alba)||30 mg||†|
|**Percent Daily Value based on a 2000 calorie diet|
|†Daily Value not established|
Boswellin® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take
2 capsules, 3 times daily, or as advised by your health care professional.
- Storage: Store at room temperature. Protect from light, heat and humidity.
- Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, purified water), Rice Bran.
- Contains No: Yeast, wheat, corn, soy, milk, egg.
- Allergens: Shellfish
- Drug Interactions: Possible interactions with prescription antidepressants, tramadol, triptans, carbidopa or steroidal anti-inflammatories like prednisone.
- Note: Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Caution: Freshness packet is not edible and should be discarded.
- Caution: Do not use during pregnancy or if you have a biliary tract obstruction. If you have a medical condition or are taking medications, consult with your health care provider before using this product.
High-Quality Ingredients. Compared to other products on the market, we source the highest-quality ingredients. For example, we sourced vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) which is the natural form and more absorbable and potent compared to D2.
Unique Formulation. Muscle Relief Pro was formulated to address all aspects of muscle health and rejuvenation. While others may relieve pain with heat, cold or homeopathy, muscle relief pro helps to reduce the inflammation that is causing the pain so joint tissue may heal more effectively. In addition, muscle relief pro includes nutrients that support overall muscle healing and regeneration specifically for those over 40 who may have more wear and tear on their muscles and joints already.
Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
Muscle Relief Pro - 180 capsules
Works wonders on my daily muscle spasms. I can't go without it!!
Muscle Relief Pro (180 veggie capsules) by ProHealth Longevity
Muscle Relief Pro (180 veggie capsules) by ProHealth Longevity
This supplement makes a true difference in the way we feel. My husband and I each take a few of these supplements a day. They make moving, being active-- working, running, biking, lifting weights-- easier, and promote better sleep at night by easing pain. Highly recommend!
Muscle Relief Pro definitely helps to relieve my foot pain and muscle pain. I'll be back for more for sure.
I have used this product for many years. I trialed over the years going off of it. I didn’t feel much different for the initial 3 weeks…by 5 weeks I felt much more painful -like I was 90 years old. So, I don’t go without it now.
I’m a 40 year old athlete, and I definitely feel my training everyday. This muscle relief pro really does help with soreness and recovery. I take x3 capsules in the morning and 3x at night with dinner.
Order was filled in a short time, totally smooth