Restore mitochondrial health to support energy and gut health, fight free radicals and reduce fatigue.
- Increases energy*
- Supports mitochondrial function and cellular health
- Fights free radicals
- Supports gut health
View Certificate of Analysis »
Supports Energy Levels. Dysfunctional mitochondria cannot produce energy as effectively. Fats called phosphoglycolipids repair the mitochondrial membrane, reducing free radical damage and optimizing the mitochondria's ability to produce energy. Research shows NT Factor reduces fatigue by 35%. (1)
Supports Mitochondrial Function. Mitochondria Ignite contains “NT Factor,” a proprietary collection of compounds including phosphoglycolipids that support healthy mitochondrial membranes, our body’s main energy hub. It also contains alpha-lipoic acid, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, creatine monohydrate and more to support mitochondrial activity. (2)
Supports Cellular Health. It contains methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), a sulfur-containing compound that suppresses free radicals produced by mitochondria, as well as alpha-ketoglutarate, an antioxidant compound that stimulates ATP production. (3)
Supports Gut Health. NT Factor contains Bifidobacterium bifidum and Lactobacillus acidophilus, probiotic bacteria that support a healthy gut microbiome and allow phosphoglycolipids to take hold in the gut. NT Factor also contains food-based prebiotic compounds to encourage the growth and survival of the probiotics, including beetroot fiber, blackstrap molasses, leek stem powder, garlic and spirulina. (4)
1. Nicolson GL, Rosenblatt S, de Mattos GF, et al. Clinical Uses of Membrane Lipid Replacement Supplements in Restoring Membrane Function and Reducing Fatigue. Discoveries (Craiova). 2016;4(1):e54. Published 2016 Feb 18. doi:10.15190/d.2016.1
2. Yoon J, Lee H, Lim JW, Kim H. Inhibitory effect of alpha-lipoic acid on mitochondrial dysfunction and interleukin-8 expression in interleukin-1beta-stimulated ataxia teleangiectasia fibroblasts. J Physiol Pharmacol. 2020;71(1):10.26402/jpp.2020.1.15. doi:10.26402/jpp.2020.1.15
3. Butawan M, Benjamin RL, Bloomer RJ. Methylsulfonylmethane: Applications and Safety of a Novel Dietary Supplement. Nutrients. 2017;9(3):290. Published 2017 Mar 16. doi:10.3390/nu9030290
4. Turroni F, Duranti S, Milani C, Lugli GA, van Sinderen D, Ventura M. Bifidobacterium bifidum: A Key Member of the Early Human Gut Microbiota. Microorganisms. 2019;7(11):544. Published 2019 Nov 9. doi:10.3390/microorganisms7110544
5. Nicolson GL, Ellithorpe RR, Ayson-Mitchell C, et al. Lipid Replacement Therapy with a Glycophospholipid-Antioxidant-Vitamin Formulation Significantly Reduces Fatigue Within One Week. JANA. 2010;13(1):26-31.
6. Agadjanyan M, Vasilevko V, Chochikyan A, et al. Nutritional Supplement (NT Factor™) Restores Mitochondrial Function and Reduces Moderately Severe Fatigue in Aged Subjects. Journal of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. 2003;11(3):23-36, DOI: 10.1300/J092v11n03_03
7. Nicolson GL, Ellithorpe R. Lipid Replacement and Antioxidant Nutritional Therapy for Restoring Mitochondrial Function and Reducing Fatigue in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Other Fatiguing Illnesses. Journal of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. 2006;13(1):57-68. DOI: 10.1300/J092v13n01_06
8. Cadenas E, Davies KJ. Mitochondrial free radical generation, oxidative stress, and aging. Free Radic Biol Med. 2000;29(3-4):222-230. doi:10.1016/s0891-5849(00)00317-8
9. Asadi Shahmirzadi A, Edgar D, Liao CY, et al. Alpha-Ketoglutarate, an Endogenous Metabolite, Extends Lifespan in Aging Mice. Cell Metab. 2020;32(3):447-456.e6. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2020.08.004
10. Finkel T, Menazza S, Holmström KM, et al. The ins and outs of mitochondrial calcium. Circ Res. 2015;116(11):1810-1819. doi:10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.116.305484
11. Villa-Bellosta R. Dietary magnesium supplementation improves lifespan in a mouse model. EMBO Mol Med. 2020;12(10):e12423. doi:10.15252/emmm.202012423
12. Nishi Y, Fujimoto S, Sasaki M, et al. Role of mitochondrial phosphate carrier in metabolism-secretion coupling in rat cell line INS-1. Biochem J. 2011;435(2):421-430. doi:10.1042/BJ20101708
13. Hansen SH, Andersen ML, Cornett C, Gradinaru R, Grunnet N. A role for taurine in mitochondrial function. J Biomed Sci. 2010;17 Suppl 1(Suppl 1): S23. Published 2010 Aug 24. doi:10.1186/1423-0127-17-S1-S23
14. Heidari R, Ghanbarinejad V, Mohammadi H, et al. Mitochondria protection as a mechanism underlying the effects of glycine in mice. Biomed Pharmacother. 2018;97:1086-1095. doi:10.1016/j.biopha.2017.10.166
|Serving Size: 2 tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, calcium pyruvate, calcium borogluconate, calcium ascorbate, d-calcium pantothenate)||160 mg||12%|
|Phosphorous (as di-calcium phosphate)||50 mg||4%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||50 mg||12%|
|Carnitine Fumarate||140 mg||†|
|Creatine Monohydrate||100 mg||†|
|Pantethine (a Coenzyme A Precursor)||50 mg||†|
|NT Factor® Proprietary Blend: NT Factor Lipids® (Pat.No. 8,877,239), Fructo-oligosaccharides, Rice Bran Extract, Opti MSM®, Bromelain, Sulfur, Pantethine, Inositol, L-Arginine, L-Glycine,Taurine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Garlic, Spirulina, Beet Root Fiber, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Leeks Stem powder, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Blackstrap Molasses, Boron.||1,350 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established|
|** Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie per day diet|
NT Factor® is a nutrient complex extracted and prepared using proprietary processes. It is composed only of food and food components listed as: Phosphoglycolipids - includes polyunsaturated phosphatidylcholine, glycolipids, and other polyunsaturated phosphatidyl nutrients. Bifido and Lactobacillus Bacterium - freeze-dried and microencapsulated in a state of suspended animation with the potential to form healthy micro flora colonies. Growth Media - foods and bacteria growth factors to support microflora colonies including rice bran extract, arginine, beet root fiber, black strap molasses, glycine, magnesium sulfate, para-amino benzoate, leek, pantethine (bifido growth factor), taurine, garlic, calcium borogluconate, artichoke, potassium citrate, calcium sulfate, spirulina, bromelain, natural vitamin E, calcium ascorbate, alpha-lipoic acid, oligosaccharides, B-6, niacinamide, riboflavin, inositol, niacin, calcium pantothenate, thiamin, B-12, folic acid.
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable stearate, croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, and pharmaceutical glaze.
- Contains: Soy (NT Factor0174® Phosphoglycolipids are extracted from Soy)
- Does Not Contain: Milk, egg, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.
- Suggested Daily Use: Take 2 tablets 3 times daily with meals.
- Note: Close tightly after each use. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Caution: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Unique Formulation. ProHealth’s Mitochondrial Ignite with NT Factor® is a unique and proprietary blend of nutrients, fats and compounds that support mitochondrial function to reduce fatigue and support healthy energy levels.
Ingredients Comparable to Human Cell Membranes. The phosphoglycolipids in NT Factor are a unique extract that matches human cell membranes. This is why they are able to push themselves into the cell membranes.
Natural. NT Factor is natural to the human body. Not all natural products are - they may be a natural plant source, for example, but not necessarily natural to the human body. NT Factor is composed only of food and food components.
Unoxidized Lipids. Many food sources and products purchased from health stores contain oxidized lipids, which cannot be used to repair cell membranes. The phosphoglycolipids in NT Factor are unoxidized lipids. Additionally, NT Factor's phosphoglycolipids are protected so they are not oxidized and destroyed by the digestive process.
Supported by Clinical Studies. NT Factor is the only product proven in clinical trials to support the repair of damaged cell membranes. NT Factor is proven in clinical trials to successfully support reduced fatigue. NT Factor has supported benefits in fatigue trials for the large majority of those who take it.
Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
I've been using mitochondria ignite for over a month now. My stomach feels a lot better.
Brain operation is more flexible
I have been taking Mitochondria Ignite for several years now. A couple of times I stopped taking it for awhile, and I did not have as much energy. My nerves feel better when I take it too.
Gives me more energy and battery power to get up and do things. When I ran out, I really felt the difference! I hope one day it can be available in the UK. Ruth, UK
I thought it wasn't going to do anything until about 10 days it gave me really good energy i was impressed at the way it felt right at the last of the bottle I think ill try again it wasn't like coffee.
After consuming the tablets everyday, I get energized doing my routine exercise. It is really amazing that I feel easier to run the same distance than before. I'm also able to lift heavier weight in gym. It makes me fell young at all times. Highly recommended for boosting energy and promoting anti-aging.
Mitochondria IGNITE gives my son more energy for his muscles. This is such a wonderful product !
It’s fantastic and nothing in the past has helped me like this product has.
Dozens of doctors couldn't help with my profound fatigue and even suggested I was making it up. Mitochondria Ignite helped me feel energetic right away. I can't thank you enough.
Mitochondria Ignite seems to add some energy to me.