Promote Energy Levels and Mental Sharpness
- Supports healthy brain functioning
- Improves sleep health
- Supports methylation
Supports Brain Health. Low levels of vitamin B-12 can cause reduced brain function. Maintaining adequate B-12 levels can support overall brain and cognitive function. (1)
Improves Sleep Health. Vitamin B-12 has an impact on melatonin, a hormone influential in sleep health. Vitamin B-12 has shown positive effects for supporting sleep heal. (2,3)
Supports Methylation. Vitamin B12 is known to play an integral role in DNA methylation. (4)
1. Tangney CC, Neurology 2011
2. Mayer G, Neuropsychopharmacology 1996
3. Kamgar-Parsi Behrooz, ClinMed International Library
|Serving Size: 1 sublingual tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin)||1,000 mcg||41,667%|
|Stevia Leaf Extract||2 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established
*Percent FDaily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 sublingual tablet, once or twice daily, or as advised by your healthcare practitioner. Allow tablet to fully dissolve under tongue.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Caution: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before using this product.
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, citric acid, neosorb, natural flavor.
- Contains No: Salicylates, yeast, dairy, corn, soy, wheat, starch, salt or artificial preservatives.
Higher-Dose. Compared to other vitamin B-12 products on the market that often contain lower doses of B-12, Methyl B-12 contains 1,000 mcg per serving.
Best Form of Vitamin B-12. Vitamin B-12 is available in different forms, but methylcobalamin is the activated form of B-12 that provides a wider variety of health benefits.
Better Absorption. Sublingual tablets allows for enhanced absorption which translates into better product benefits.
Quality-Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency.
It's Effective and Has A Pleasant Taste
"This B-12 is taken sublingually which improves absorption rate. My bloodwork shows normal levels of B-12 since I started taking these."
- Lukas K., Verified ProHealth Longevity Customer
I can tell a difference as soon as I take this b 12. High quality supplement. Not all b 12 is bioavailable. This is the correct kind to take. I have more energy and my brain, cognition is better for sure!
Methyl B-12 - 1000 mcg, 60 sublingual tablets
Very good product. Will buy again.
Works well for me
Great product. I could feel the difference.
Vitamin b12 is important for the nervous system, it has helped me have a deeper sleep and improve the state of my vision, I feel more rested eyesight.
I also felt an increase in energy for my daily tasks.
taken for energy
Debido a que soy vegetariana y tomo Metformina y uno de los efectos secundarios de esta es atacar a la Vitamina B12; se redujo mi almacenamiento y ESTE PRODUCTO me ha ayudado a recuperarlo....poco a poco. Saludos cordiales
This B-12 is taken sublingually which improves absorption rate. My bloodwork shows normal levels of B-12 since I started taking these.
All ProHealth products I have used have been very high-quality and effective. I have no qualms ordering anything from them because of their integrity and quality.