Supports a healthy immune system and cellular health
- Supports the body's innate and adaptive immune systems
- Supports cellular health
- Provides potent antioxidant protection
Supports Immune Health. The Super Immune Boost Pro formula includes vitamin C, vitamin D3, zinc and a proprietary blend of herbs and herbal extracts, including bee propolis, resveratrol, echinacea, grapefruit seed extract, elderberry and more. Vitamin C or D deficiencies can cause impaired immunity and higher susceptibility to infections. Research shows that supplementing with vitamin C, zinc or elderberry reduces symptoms and shortens the duration of illnesses. Echinacea modulates both the innate and adaptive immune responses, while garlic stimulates immune cells like macrophages, lymphocytes and natural killer cells.1-6
Supports Cellular Health. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that scavenges for free radicals, protecting cells from oxidative stress. Resveratrol also supports cellular health by activating sirtuins, which fight cellular senescence and promote DNA repair. Research also shows that garlic and ginger can reduce oxidative stress.1, 7-9
1. Carr AC, Maggini S. Vitamin C and Immune Function. Nutrients. 2017;9(11):1211. Published 2017 Nov 3.doi:10.3390/nu9111211
2. Wintergerst ES, Maggini S, Hornig DH. Immune-enhancing role of vitamin C and zinc and effect on clinical conditions. Ann Nutr Metab. 2006;50(2):85-94. doi:10.1159/000090495 doi:10.1159/000090495
3. Ao T, Kikuta J, Ishii M. The Effects of Vitamin D on Immune System and Inflammatory Diseases. Biomolecules. 2021;11(11):1624. Published 2021 Nov 3. doi:10.3390/biom11111624
4. Zhai Z, Liu Y, Wu L, et al. Enhancement of innate and adaptive immune functions by multiple Echinacea species. J Med Food. 2007;10(3):423-434. doi:10.1089/jmf.2006.257
5. Tiralongo E, Wee SS, Lea RA. Elderberry Supplementation Reduces Cold Duration and Symptoms in Air-Travellers: A Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. Nutrients. 2016;8(4):182. Published 2016 Mar 24. doi:10.3390/nu8040182
6. Arreola R, Quintero-Fabián S, López-Roa RI, et al. Immunomodulation and anti-inflammatory effects of garlic compounds. J Immunol Res. 2015;2015:401630. doi:10.1155/2015/401630
7. Moraes DS, Moreira DC, Andrade JMO, Santos SHS. Sirtuins, brain and cognition: A review of resveratrol effects. IBRO Rep. 2020;9:46-51. Published 2020 Jun 26. doi:10.1016/j.ibror.2020.06.004
8. Jang HJ, Lee HJ, Yoon DK, Ji DS, Kim JH, Lee CH. Antioxidant and antimicrobial activities of fresh garlic and aged garlic by-products extracted with different solvents. Food Sci Biotechnol. 2017;27(1):219-225. Published 2017 Dec 12. doi:10.1007/s10068-017-0246-4
9. Mashhadi NS, Ghiasvand R, Askari G, Hariri M, Darvishi L, Mofid MR. Anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory effects of ginger in health and physical activity: review of current evidence. Int J Prev Med. 2013;4(Suppl 1):S36-S42. PMID: 23717767
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||125 mg||139%|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||40 mcg (1,600 IU)||200%|
|Zinc (Zinc Acetate)||11 mg||100%|
|Proprietary Immune Bend||520 mg||†|
|Grapefruit Seed Extract Citrus paradisi, Beta Glucan, Elderberry Fruit Sambucus niger, Astragalus Root Astragalus membranaeus, Bee Propolis, Echinacea Herb Extract Echinacea purpurea, Ginger Root Extract Zingiber officinale, Ginseng Root Extract Panax ginseng, Lemon Balm Melissa oficinalis, Myrrh Gum Commiphora myrrha, Resveratrol, Garlic Bulb Allium sativum|
|† Daily Value not established|
- Other Ingredients: Cellulose Capsule Shell, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
- Contains No: Dairy, egg, soy or artificial preservatives or chemicals.
- Suggested Use: Take 1-2 capsules daily, with or without food.
- Note: Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Caution: If you are pregnant and/ or nursing, consult your doctor before use.
Research-Supported Ingredients. Ingredients were selectively chosen based on extensive research that demonstrates their importance in building and maintaining a strong, healthy immune system.
Unique Formulation. The proprietary blend of herbs and herbal extracts have all been carefully studied and found to have significant immune-supporting properties. When taken together, they activate every immune system cell in the body, helping strengthen your body to fight off viral and bacterial invaders naturally.
Higher Doses. ProHealth’s Super Immune Boost Pro also contains 100% or more of the Daily Value for vitamin D, vitamin C and zinc.
Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
Super Immune Boost Pro - 30 capsules
Combines several important vitamins in one capsule, making for a easy dosing.
I love the "Immune boost pro".I am on my 3rd bottle and I plan to continue using it. It's a great product that works perfectly for me.
Been taking this all flu season and no sniffles. :)
Super Immune Boost Pro (30 capsules) by ProHealth
Love this supplement!
Has everything in it
This product was a great addition to my first line of defense immune products. I like it because it has three of the most important vitamins for boosting immune health and also a mix of my immune-boosting herbs!