A powerful sleep aid that is a combination of pure, natural ingredients to support deep, restorative sleep.
- Supports relaxation and stress reduction
- Aids digestive health for better sleep quality
- Supports muscle and nerve health for improved sleep
Improves Sleep Quality. Sleep Longevity features Sedapine™, a proprietary blend of four synergistic herbs (Ziziphus Jujuba, Corydalis, Valerian and Passion Flower) has been heavily researched and blended to provide effective support for sleep duration and quality which can improve mood, energy levels and overall health. Improves Sleep Quality. Sleep Longevity features Sedapine™, a proprietary blend of four synergistic herbs (Ziziphus Jujuba, Corydalis, Valerian and Passion Flower) has been heavily researched and blended to provide effective support for sleep duration and quality which can improve mood, energy levels and overall health.
Supports Healthy Digestion. Sleep Longevity contains Lemon Balm, ginger, peppermint and hops to promote comfortable digestion in the evening and through the night. Ginger and peppermint have been shown to support digestion. Hops can help improve gut microbiome balance.
Muscle and Nerve Support. Supporting muscle and nerve health is important for proper sleep, and Sleep Longevity contains two highly bioavailable forms of magnesium to help balance nerve transmission and muscle fiber contraction, along with the calming amino acid, taurine.
Amino Acid Support. Amino acids are the building blocks of life and are critically important for nerve cell health and neurotransmitter and hormone production and balance.
1. Shergis JL, Ni X, Sarris J, et al. Ziziphus spinosa seeds for insomnia: A review of chemistry and psychopharmacology. Phytomedicine. 2017;34:38-43. doi:10.1016/j.phymed.2017.07.004
2. Tian B, Tian M, Huang SM. Advances in phytochemical and modern pharmacological research of Rhizoma Corydalis. Pharmaceutical Biology. 2020;58(1):265-275. doi:10.1080/13880209.2020.1741651
3. Bruni O, Ferini-Strambi L, Giacomoni E, Pellegrino P. Herbal remedies and their possible effect on the gabaergic system and sleep. Nutrients. 2021;13(2):530. doi:10.3390/nu13020530
4. Choi HS, Ko BS, Kim HD, Hong KB, Suh HJ. Effect of valerian/hop mixture on sleep-related behaviors in drosophila melanogaster. Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin. 2017;40(7):1101-1110. doi:10.1248/bpb.b17-00262
5. Toda K, Hitoe S, Takeda S, Shimizu N, Shimoda H. Passionflower extract induces high-amplitude rhythms without phase shifts in the expression of several circadian clock genes in vitro and in vivo. Int J Biomed Sci. 2017;13(2):84-92. Accessed March 24, 2023. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5542920/
6. Waheed K, Nawaz H, Hanif MA, Rehman R, Ogunwande IA. Chapter 35 - lemon balm. In: Hanif MA, Nawaz H, Khan MM, Byrne HJ, eds. Medicinal Plants of South Asia. Elsevier; 2020:465-478. doi:10.1016/B978-0-08-102659-5.00035-5
7. Anh NH, Kim SJ, Long NP, et al. Ginger on human health: a comprehensive systematic review of 109 randomized controlled trials. Nutrients. 2020;12(1):157. doi:10.3390/nu12010157
8. Chakraborty K, Chakravarti AR, Bhattacharjee S. Bioactive components of peppermint (Mentha piperita L.), their pharmacological and ameliorative potential and ethnomedicinal benefits: A review. J Pharmacogn Phytochem. 2022;11(1):109-114. doi:10.22271/phyto.2022.v11.i1b.14322
9. Cermak P, Olsovska J, Mikyska A, et al. Strong antimicrobial activity of xanthohumol and other derivatives from hops (humulus lupulus l.) on gut anaerobic bacteria. APMIS. 2017;125(11):1033-1038. doi:10.1111/apm.12747
10. Karabín M, Hudcová T, Jelínek L, Dostálek P. Biologically active compounds from hops and prospects for their use: biologically active compounds from hops…. COMPREHENSIVE REVIEWS IN FOOD SCIENCE AND FOOD SAFETY. 2016;15(3):542-567. doi:10.1111/1541-4337.12201
11. Cherasse Y, Urade Y. Dietary zinc acts as a sleep modulator. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2017;18(11):2334. doi:10.3390/ijms18112334
12. Forrest H. Nielsen, Luann K. Johnson, Huawei Zeng. Magnesium supplementation improves indicators of low magnesium status and inflammatory stress in adults older than 51 years with poor quality sleep. Magnesium Research. 2010;23(4):158-168. doi:10.1684/mrh.2010.0220
13. Kris-Etherton PM, Petersen KS, Hibbeln JR, et al. Nutrition and behavioral health disorders: depression and anxiety. Nutrition Reviews. 2021;79(3):247-260. doi:10.1093/nutrit/nuaa025
14. Hepsomali P, Groeger JA, Nishihira J, Scholey A. Effects of oral gamma-aminobutyric acid (Gaba) administration on stress and sleep in humans: a systematic review. Frontiers in Neuroscience. 2020;14. Accessed March 24, 2023. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnins.2020.00923
15. Ferracioli-Oda E, Qawasmi A, Bloch MH. Meta-analysis: melatonin for the treatment of primary sleep disorders. PLOS ONE. 2013;8(5):e63773. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0063773
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV**|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Taurinate)||100 mg||24%|
|ZMA® ZMA-2000 (Zinc L-Mono-Methionine Sulfate, Zinc/Magnesium Aspartate and Vitamin B6)||100 mg||†|
|GABA (Gamma Amino butyric Acid)||100 mg||†|
|Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) (leaf)||90 mg||†|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (Root)||70 mg||†|
|L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) (From Griffonia Seed Extract) (Griffonia simplicifolia)||50 mg||†|
|Peppermint (Mentha piperita) (Leaf)||50 mg||†|
|Hops 4:1 Extract (Humulus lupulus) (Strobile)||12.5 mg||†|
|Jujube Seed 4:1 Extract Ziziphus jujuba), Corydalis Bulbosa 4:1 Extract (Corydalis Bulbosa) (root), Valerian Root Extract (NLT 0.8% Valerinic Acid) (Valeriana officinalis) and Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata)|
|** Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily value not established
ZMA® is a registered trademark of SNAC System, Inc, San Carlos, CA 94070.
SUGGESTED DAILY USE: Take 1 to 4 capsules one hour before bed, or as
recommended by your healthcare professional.
- CAUTION: 5-HTP should not be taken with prescription antidepressants, weight control drugs or other serotonin modifying agents. Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Not formulated for use in children. If you have a medical condition or are taking medications, consult with your healthcare professional before using this product.
- NOTE: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not use if tamper-evident packaging is broken. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, silicon dioxide, rice extract blend, microcrystalline cellulose.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Dairy, egg, soy, wheat, gluten, corn, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts.
Research-Supported. ProHealth Sleep Longevity is a unique formula that combines time tested and exhaustively studied herbs with amino acids and neurotransmitters to create a complete sleep solution unlike anything else available. Each ingredient was chosen based on peer-reviewed research and combined with the others in complementary doses that will help you relax and sleep without feelings of brain fog or sedation. Our formula is designed to be gentle and non-habit forming, so you can use it every night to promote better sleep without worrying about side effects or addiction.
Synergistic, Complete Formula. Sleep Longevity™ is the only product available that provides a comprehensive blend of ingredients in complementary doses that work together to enhance each other's effects. This complete formula addresses multiple aspects of sleep health, including relaxation, digestive support, muscle and nerve health, and neurotransmitter balance so you only need ONE supplement to achieve the deep, restorative sleep that helps your body regenerate overnight. By targeting these various areas, Sleep Longevity™ offers a well-rounded approach to improving sleep quality and helping you wake up feeling refreshed and restored.
Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
No difference in falling asleep
The best sleep supplement I’ve used and I’ve tried many. It really increased both deep and REM sleep.
I have a difficult time sleeping and have added these supplements to my melatonin. I have noticed falling asleep easier and helping me stay asleep.
Great product, will purchase again.
This really works! So happy to have finally found a product that helps me sleep.
I like that this natural blend does not cause any morning-after "hang-over" effect. I believe it is helpful in helping me fall asleep.
Sleep Longevity helps me fall asleep quickly! I’ve tried everything on the market and this works the BEST!!
Good ingredients, haven’t tried enough times to ensure it actually works.
Sleep Longevity with Sedapine™ (60 Capsules) by ProHealth Longevity
We have used this product for years. It works well without side effects for us