Since 1988, ProHealth has provided consumers with top-quality supplements that are rigorously tested to guarantee purity, potency and efficacy. ProHealth Longevity's Wholesale Program makes these same great products available at wholesale prices to qualified businesses and healthcare professionals for resale.
ProHealth’s B2B Opportunities include:
- Your customers and clients will enjoy ProHealth's incredible line of specialized, research-proven formulations, including FibroSleep, Fibro Freedom, Optimized Curcumin Longvida, and NMN, available only through ProHealth.
- Bulk purchases from 100 grams to 100 kilos and up are available for all forms of NMN: powder, digestive-resistant veggie capsules, extended-release tablets and flavored lozenges. Additional products to come soon!
- Most ProHealth and ProHealth Longevity products are available for wholesale purchase. When you fill out an application and qualify, you will receive a product list and prices.
- Ask us about private labeling, co-branding, custom formulations and other opportunities.
- Coming Soon! We will soon be offering ProHealth Longevity products in our new Professional Practitioners Line, available exclusively to medical professionals including physicians, naturopaths, dermatologists, plastic surgeons, gerontologists and more. Please call us with questions if your medical office is interested in selling this new line of NMN, Resveratrol and other longevity supplements, that will only be available to the public through their doctors.
ProHealth's Promise to You
ProHealth is currently celebrating 33 consecutive years as a Better Business Bureau A+ rated company. We stand on our long history and excellent reputation for providing top-quality supplements that contain the purest ingredients available. As an example, ProHealth's NMN is so pure and so respected that it is currently being used in several human clinical trials. We apply those same high standards to every product we offer.
This is your opportunity to grow your business with ProHealth Longevity's Wholesale Program.
For questions related to wholesale, call (805) 679-6982 or email - email@example.com