Supports heart health and encourages a healthy inflammatory response.
- Supports healthy heart function
- Antioxidant that may help support normal lipid balance
- Protects against bacterial, viral, and yeast overgrowth
Promotes Healthy Immune Response: Oleuropein, one of the primary bioactive compounds in olive leaves and olive oil, is responsible for making the olive tree resistant to pathogens. When used as a supplement, it has been shown to have a similar effect on our immune system. By helping the body’s immune system to adapt to triggers, it helps reduce the overall inflammatory burden seen in aging broadly described as inflammaging.(1)
Supports Heart Health: Oleuropein has shown to have numerous positive effects on heart health including supporting blood pressure, circulation and improving blood markers of heart health.(2-5)
Anti-Inflammatory Properties: The active ingredient in Olive Leaf Extract, oleuropein, has shown to have strong anti-inflammatory properties which can reduce oxidative stress, a leading driver of aging and chronic health concerns.(3)
Supports Healthy Blood Sugar Management: Managing glucose (blood sugar) levels becomes more difficult as we get older even with a healthy diet. Oleuropein has shown to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.(6)
1. Pojero F, Aiello A, Gervasi F, et al. Effects of oleuropein and hydroxytyrosol on inflammatory mediators: consequences on inflammaging. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2023;24(1):380. doi:10.3390/ijms24010380
2. Sharifi-Rad J, Rodrigues CF, Sharopov F, et al. Diet, lifestyle and cardiovascular diseases: linking pathophysiology to cardioprotective effects of natural bioactive compounds. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2020;17(7):2326. doi:10.3390/ijerph17072326
3. Barbaro B, Toietta G, Maggio R, et al. Effects of the olive-derived polyphenol oleuropein on human health. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. 2014;15(10):18508-18524. doi:10.3390/ijms151018508
4. Andreadou I, Iliodromitis EK, Mikros E, et al. The olive constituent oleuropein exhibits anti-ischemic, antioxidative, and hypolipidemic effects in anesthetized rabbits ,. The Journal of Nutrition. 2006;136(8):2213-2219. doi:10.1093/jn/136.8.2213
5. Janahmadi Z, Nekooeian AA, Moaref AR, Emamghoreishi M. Oleuropein offers cardioprotection in rats with acute myocardial infarction. Cardiovasc Toxicol. 2015;15(1):61-68. doi:10.1007/s12012-014-9271-1
6. Annunziata G. Oleuropein as a novel anti-diabetic nutraceutical. An overview. ADO. 2018;1(3). doi:10.32474/ADO.2018.01.000113
7. Huguet-Casquero A, Xu Y, Gainza E, Pedraz JL, Beloqui A. Oral delivery of oleuropein-loaded lipid nanocarriers alleviates inflammation and oxidative stress in acute colitis. International Journal of Pharmaceutics. 2020;586:119515. doi:10.1016/j.ijpharm.2020.119515
8. Lo Vasco VR, Leopizzi M, Di Maio V, et al. LPS, Oleuropein and Blueberry extracts affect the survival, morphology and Phosphoinositide signalling in stimulated human endothelial cells. J Cell Commun Signal. 2017;11(4):317-327. doi:10.1007/s12079-017-0391-9
9. Magrone T, Spagnoletta A, Salvatore R, et al. Olive Leaf Extracts Act as Modulators of the Human Immune Response. Endocr Metab Immune Disord Drug Targets. 2018;18(1):85-93. doi:10.2174/1871530317666171116110537
10. Ismail MA, Norhayati MN, Mohamad N. Olive leaf extract effect on cardiometabolic profile among adults with prehypertension and hypertension: a systematic review and meta-analysis. PeerJ. 2021;9:e11173. Published 2021 Apr 7. doi:10.7717/peerj.11173
11. Silvan JM, Guerrero-Hurtado E, Gutiérrez-Docio A, Alarcón-Cavero T, Prodanov M, Martinez-Rodriguez AJ. Olive-Leaf Extracts Modulate Inflammation and Oxidative Stress Associated with Human H. pylori Infection. Antioxidants (Basel). 2021;10(12):2030. Published 2021 Dec 20. doi:10.3390/antiox10122030
|Serving Size: 1 veggie caps
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Olive Leaf Extract (standardized to contain 15% oleuropein) (Oleo europaea)||500 mg||†|
|†Daily Value not established|
- Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, water.
- Contains No: Gluten, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, milk, preservatives, or colors.
- Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1-3 capsules daily preferably with meals or 1 capsule every 4-6 hours during times of illness.
- Caution: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Note: Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Close tightly after each use. Due to the natural color variations of olive leaves, product color will vary. STORE INA COOL, DRY PLACE.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Highly Concentrated Dose. Our olive leaf extract contains 500 mg per 1 capsule and is standardized to contain 15% oleuropein.
Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency.
Trusted Brand for Olive Leaf Extract
"Great Product! This is exactly what I was looking for. Excellent product at a good price."
- Michael P., Verified ProHealth Longevity Customer
I'm satisfied with my order.
Olive Leaf Extract - 15% Oleuropein (500 mg, 60 veggie capsules) by ProHealth
Olive Leaf Extract (15% Oleuropein)
Only taking Olive Leaf 15% for a couple of weeks for a condition that I have, I am not sure if it has begun to do anything for me. Will let you know later what it has done . The site that I used only recommended the Pro Health Olive Leaf Brand, which says a lot for the product.
This is exactly what I was looking for. Excellent product at a good price.
Helps strengthen my immune system
Good product and efficient website. Thank you
It works when you combine with other supplements the result from my patient is Ok
This is a really terrific product and it has helped me a lot.