Breakthrough Bioavailable Supplement that Supports Mental Function
- Supports healthy memory function and concentration*
- Promotes a healthy inflammation response and joint health*
- Passes the blood-brain barrier
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Bacopa (Leaf / Stem / Flower) (Bacopa monnieri (L.)) Extract 12% Bacopa Glycos Bacognize® (Wild Crafted)||600 mg||*|
|Tumeric (Rhizome) (Curcuma longa L.) Extract 23% Curcuminoids Longvida®||400 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established|
- Other Ingredients: Silicon Dioxide, capsule (hypromellose, purified water).
- Contains: Soy (as soy lecithin, a component of Longvida®).
- Does Not Contain: Sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, salt, artificial colors, or artificial preservatives.
- Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules per day, or as advised by your healthcare practitioner.
- Note: Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Close tightly after each use. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Caution: Turmeric - Not to be used during pregnancy.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children
I have been taking this for about five years now. In just a short time I felt it improved my short-term memory, my search for words and the ability to finish a sentence. It pretty much changed my life
I have taken this supplement for 5 years and I am very satisfied with the results.
I find this supplement very helpful.
I think it is useful
Excellent product and excellent customer service
I haven't been on this product long enough to give a definitive opinion. So far (two bottles consumed) I have not noticed any unpleasant side effect, and it seems to wake me up a bit in the morning after taking it.
This product is having a positive effect upon my health.
Really helps me with my brain fog and lets me focus and concentrate on things. I have notice I don't forget things like I did before.
have used in conjunction with NADH 25mg, and finding it helps a little with reducing Mind fog. small percentage increase in clarity ... I appreciate any increase
It takes a while to work, but if you're patient, you will slowly begin to realize that you are feeling better.