Supports Natural Antioxidant Activity*
- Supports healthy cell function and healthy aging
- Supports amino acid transport across cell membranes
- Stomach acid-resistant capsules for stability protection
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|S-Acetyl Glutathione (Emothion™)||300 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: HPMC (acid-resistant vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid.
- Suggested Use: Take one to two capsules, one to two times daily on an empty stomach or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Warning: Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
- Note: Store in a cool, dry place
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
After taking it, I feel less tired, I think my skin got better, too
Since I know the benefit of glutathione, I have been taking this for more than a year now.y body feels light and well! Now, everybody in my family is taking this.
S-Acetyl Glutathione (300 mg, 60 Capsules) by ProHealth
I’m in my gut healing journey and S Acetyl Glutathione is one of the must have to achieve my goal!
I choose this product because of its high-quality origins— a German manufacturing process— and its unique high-absorption, water-soluble form. It is pre-formed and does not depend on body-conversion of a substrate such as NAC. Therefore I feel comfortable that it supplements the body’s additional need for glutathione when it is under stress.
It works fantastically. I use it when I feel tired, and it helps a lot, no doubt.
I've been taking liposomal glutathione but understand that S-Acetyl Glutathione is up-regulated on the cellular level better and has an improved absorption rate. The 300 milligrams is triple the usual 100mg sold on the supplement market. What a great deal for four months supply. Joel Whitfield
Great product. I've taken it for years. Highly recommend it.
Great value. I like the high potency. Works quite well, a good alternative to liposomal glutathione.