Helps combat age-related health issues, improves bone strength and density
- Promotes calcium absorption
- Supports healthy immune function
Supports Healthy Aging. Aging can impact how vitamin D is metabolized in the body increasing the risk of skeletal health issues as well as other age-related health concerns such as impaired brain health, lowered immune function and heart health concerns. Research demonstrates supplementing with vitamin D may help maintain healthy vitamin D levels with age and reduce the risk of age-related health concerns.1
Supports Bone Health. Bone remodeling occurs throughout our lifetime. As we age, the rate of bone tissue generation decreases leading to skeletal weakness and frailty. Research shows that vitamin D, in combination with calcium, can increase bone tissue formation, strength, and density.2, 3
Supports Immune Health. Decreased immunity is common among those over 40. Low levels of vitamin D have been associated with increased bacterial and viral infections. Maintaining appropriate vitamin D levels has been shown to improve the innate and adaptive response of the human immune system, including dental and intestinal infections.4
1. Mark KA, Dumas KJ, Bhaumik D, et al. Vitamin d promotes protein homeostasis and longevity via the stress response pathway genes skn-1, ire-1, and xbp-1. Cell Reports. 2016;17(5):1227-1237. doi:10.1016/j.celrep.2016.09.086
2. Veldurthy V, Wei R, Oz L, Dhawan P, Jeon YH, Christakos S. Vitamin D, calcium homeostasis and aging. Bone Res. 2016;4(1):1-7. doi:10.1038/boneres.2016.41 doi:10.1038/boneres.2016.41
3. Hill TR, Aspray TJ, Francis RM. Vitamin D and bone health outcomes in older age. Proceedings of the Nutrition Society. 2013;72(4):372-380. doi:10.1017/S0029665113002036
4. Ismailova A, White JH. Vitamin D, infections and immunity. Rev Endocr Metab Disord. 2022;23(2):265-277. doi:10.1007/s11154-021-09679-5
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||50,000 IU||12500%|
Other Ingredients:Â Gelatin (capsule), cellulose.
- Contains No:Â Gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts sugar, dye or preservatives.
- Suggested Use: As directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Precaution:Â Vitamin D levels should be monitored and contained within acceptable limits: 40-60 ng/mL or 100-150 nmol/L of 25 (OH) Vitamin D. (Conversion ratio: 1ng/mL equal to 2.5nmol/L). Some recommend higher.Â Individuals taking this product should consult and be monitored by their physician
- Note:Â Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Close tightly after each use. Store in a cool, dry place.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Better Vitamin D Source. Compared to other products that commonly use vitamin D2, we use vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol). This is the natural form and more absorbable and potent compared to D2.
Higher Dose. ProHealth’s Vitamin D3 contains 50,000 IU’s per serving, 12,500% of the daily value. The strongest single dose available on the market at a cost far less than you would pay at the pharmacy.
Meets US Pharmacopeia Standards. Our vitamin D3 meets US Pharmacopeia standards.
No Unnecessary Ingredients. Our vitamin D3 is free from yeast, wheat, gluten, sugar, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, dye and preservatives.
Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
Vitamin D3 Extreme™ 2-Pack (50,000 IU, 24 Capsules) by ProHealth
Fast shipping. Product as described.
Great prices. Good recommendations. Steady and reliable….. I can count on you.
The capsules are so large that I have an hard time swallowing them, so I rarely take them. I would not recommend this product.
At first I was alarmed by the high dose but tried it as my doctor highly recommended it. It works so well that I have now made it a part of my supplement routine.
Great value. Good go-to product to keep the immune system bolstered.
Definitely a must living in Seattle. 🙂
We find taking one of these tablets every 10 days keeps our vitamin D at the correct levels. Buying in packs helps reduce the cost and storage in the fridge is ok. A great product.
Can't talk right now, have to order my zinc and go to bed! You products are top quality.
Ive been using this product for a couple years now. Great quality and prefect capsule form. This supplement has been the only effective D for me in a higher dose!