Supports cognition, energy levels and overall health
- Supports muscle maintenance
- Enhances cognitive function
- Promotes cellular energy production
- Improves Fitness Performance
Supports Muscle Maintenance. Muscle mass tends to decrease with age, resulting in decreased strength and musculoskeletal health. Research shows supplementing with creatine increases muscle mass of aging muscle and may reduce risk of falls. (1)
Enhances Cognitive Function. Brain aging commonly results in decreased cognitive capabilities, including reduced memory and recall ability. A 2023 review of randomized controlled trials showed that creatine supplementation improves number recall, spatial recall, and long-term memory in participants between the ages of 68-85. (2)
Promotes Cellular Energy Production. Creatine supplementation enhances the production of ATP, the energy currency of our cells. Maintaining healthy ATP production is critical to promote healthy aging and longevity.
Improves Fitness Performance. Studies have consistently demonstrated that creatine supplementation can improve performance in activities requiring short bursts of intense effort, such as weightlifting, sprinting, and high-intensity interval training. (3) This enhancement is attributed to creatine's ability to increase the body's store of phosphocreatine, a quick energy source for muscles, leading to improved strength, power, and endurance during high-intensity exercises.
1. Candow DG, Forbes SC, Chilibeck PD, Cornish SM, Antonio J, Kreider RB. Effectiveness of Creatine Supplementation on Aging Muscle and Bone: Focus on Falls Prevention and Inflammation. J Clin Med. 2019;8(4):488. Published 2019 Apr 11. doi:10.3390/jcm8040488
2. Prokopidis K, Giannos P, Triantafyllidis KK, Kechagias KS, Forbes SC, Candow DG. Effects of creatine supplementation on memory in healthy individuals: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Nutr Rev. 2023;81(4):416-427. doi:10.1093/nutrit/nuac064
3. Wax B, Kerksick CM, Jagim AR, Mayo JJ, Lyons BC, Kreider RB. Creatine for Exercise and Sports Performance, with Recovery Considerations for Healthy Populations. Nutrients. 2021;13(6):1915. Published 2021 Jun 2. doi:10.3390/nu13061915
- Creatine is a substance produced naturally in the body and found in moderate amounts in animal foods such as meat and fish.
- Aging is correlated with a decrease in creatine levels, which may contribute to a decline of muscle mass, cognitive function, and energy levels.
- A significant portion of creatine in the body is stored as phosphocreatine. Phosphocreatine supplies, recycles and buffers energy, making it instantly available when needed.
- By providing readily available energy for high-intensity workouts, creatine allows individuals to lift heavier weights and perform more repetitions during resistance training. This increased training intensity can stimulate greater muscle growth.
- Creatine’s supportive effect on ATP levels enhances cognitive function, improving memory in scientific studies.
- Creatine aids in muscle repair due to its ability to increase muscle protein synthesis, which is especially critical for reducing age-related muscle loss.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5 g)
|Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving
|Creavitalis™ Creatine Monohydrate
|† Daily Value (DV) not established.
- Does Not Contain: Dairy, egg, soy, wheat, gluten, corn, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts.
- Suggested Use: Add 1 scoop to 10 oz of water, or other beverage, mix thoroughly and drink, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Note: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not use if tamper-evident packaging is broken. Package filled by weight, not volume.
Caution: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Not formulated for use in children. If you have a medical condition or are taking medications, consult with your health care provider before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Therapeutic Dosing. Creavitalis® contains 5 mg of creatine monohydrate per serving, a clinically effective dose supported by scientific research.
- Bioavailability & Efficacy. Creavitalis® is a pure form of creatine monohydrate, which is micronized for optimal absorption and efficacy.
- Strong Safety Profile. Creatine has been awarded two EU Health Claims and has also been awarded GRAS status in the US, certifying product safety.
- Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
- Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
I do work out but haven't really noticed any increased muscle strength or anything, I actually take it for recent studies on brain health. As a women I have noticed weight gain that I'm not crazy about. I love the mix of collagen types with added hyaluronic acid and glycine. I trust prohealth with my health.
This Creatine is making me jacked.
I have taken other creatine supplements in the past and experienced poor flavors and stomach discomfort. ProHealth's Longevity Creatine is tasteless and easily mixes in my morning smoothies with affecting taste. I have been taking for almost a month and have not experienced and stomach discomfort while taking as recommended. The additional boost in energy is also a plus!
I love ProHealth Creatine and use it to support my workout goals. I’m especially pleased that it’s tasteless, so that I can literally mix it in anything (water, protein shake, smoothie, juice, etc…) and it doesn’t affect the flavor. I’m a huge fan and would definitely recommend it for those looking to get a pure source of creatine to meet their needs!
Amazing product that provides the right amount of creatine for enhancing your mental and physical wellbeing. Seeing results in building muscle and recovery
I started taking this with my workouts and noticed pretty quickly that I had more endurance during my lifts as well as a little more boost. Not like a caffeine feel, but just that I felt really good. I noticed my soreness not being as intense even though I was lifting more than normal, and my definition is getting better without feeling puffy. I did some research and Monohydrate is supposed to be the most studied and clinically proven to be safe, as well as the best serving to be 5 grams a day. This helped reassure me that I was getting a quality product. Will order again.
I've been mixing 1 scoop of Longevity Creatine along with 1 scoop of [N][M][N] Pro, 1 scoop of D-Ribose, and 1 scoop of Longevity Greens each morning to start my day loading up with longevity-promoting nutrients. Noticed significant benefits with energy and mental clarity.
I always thought that creatine was mostly for show as it causes muscles to retain water, but it honestly has helped give me more energy and focus along as well as allowing me to feel more capable in my workouts and recover much faster. And the product dissolves well and is tasteless. This will now officially be part of my daily routine. Csnt reccomend this product enough!