NAD+ Precursor Promotes Cellular Repair, Energy Metabolism and Healthy Skin
- Helps boost energy levels
- Supports healthy skin and joints
- Inhibits free radical formation
- Supports cognitive function
Supports Cellular Health. A non-flushing form of vitamin B3, niacinamide is an antioxidant and NAD+ precursor that supports DNA repair and sirtuin activation. Niacinamide is an antioxidant, which fights oxidative stress and helps to repair DNA. (1)
Supports Energy Levels. Niacinamide is readily absorbed in the stomach and the small intestine, where it can be subsequently transported to tissues for the synthesis of NAD+ to help produce energy. (2)
Supports Skin Health. Niacinamide supports skin health through its actions as an antioxidant. It also increases the production of skin ceramides—healthy fats that strengthen skin barriers and lock in moisture—and boosts collagen production. (3)
Supports Joint Health. Niacinamide supports a healthier inflammatory response in the joints and boosts collagen production, leading to more flexibility, mobility and comfort. Research shows that adults with joint disorders who took niacinamide for 12 weeks had improved joint health by almost one-third compared to the control group. (4)
Supports Brain Health. Niacin deficiency is known to cause serious brain damage. Research suggests that niacinamide may be beneficial for protecting and supporting brain health and cognitive function with age because it protects against neuron damage and boosts NAD+ levels. (5)
1. Surjana D, Halliday GM, Damian DL. Role of nicotinamide in DNA damage, mutagenesis, and DNA repair. J Nucleic Acids. 2010;2010:157591. Published 2010 Jul 25. doi:10.4061/2010/157591
2. Li F, Chong ZZ, Maiese K. Cell Life versus cell longevity: the mysteries surrounding the NAD+ precursor nicotinamide. Curr Med Chem. 2006;13(8):883-895. doi:10.2174/092986706776361058
3. Bains P, Kaur M, Kaur J, Sharma S. Nicotinamide: Mechanism of action and indications in dermatology. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2018;84(2):234-237. doi:10.4103/ijdvl.IJDVL_286_17
4. Jonas WB, Rapoza CP, Blair WF. The effect of niacinamide on osteoarthritis: a pilot study. Inflamm Res. 1996;45(7):330-334. doi:10.1007/BF02252945
5. Rennie G, Chen AC, Dhillon H, Vardy J, Damian DL. Nicotinamide and neurocognitive function. Nutr Neurosci. 2015;18(5):193-200. doi:10.1179/1476830514Y.0000000112
6. Liu D, Pitta M, Jiang H, et al. Nicotinamide forestalls pathology and cognitive decline in mice: evidence for improved neuronal bioenergetics and autophagy procession. Neurobiol Aging. 2013;34(6):1564-1580. doi:10.1016/j.neurobiolaging.2012.11.020
- Niacinamide vs. Niacin. Compared to other companies that typically use niacin, ProHealth Longevity uses niacinamide because the body doesn’t have to do extra work to convert niacin into niacinamide.
- Doesn’t Cause Skin Flushing. Plus, high doses of niacinamide don’t cause skin flushing, like high-dose niacin products tend to do.
- High Dosage. ProHealth Longevity’s Flush-Free Niacinamide contains 600 mg of niacinamide (as nicotinamide) per serving, which is 3,750% of the Daily Value for niacin. Competitors typically contain 500 mg.
- Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
- Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Niacinamide (as Nicotinamide)||600 mg||3,750%|
- Other Ingredients: Cellulose and organic rice flour.
- Does Not Contain: Dairy, egg, soy, gluten, wheat or artificial preservatives or chemicals.
- Suggested Daily Use: Take 1 capsule daily, with or without food, preferably in the morning or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Note: Store at room temperature. Protect from light, heat and humidity. May be refrigerated.
- Caution: Caution: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Not formulated for use in children. If you have a medical condition or are taking medications, consult with your health care provider before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
"This vitamin works better than any cream. Noticed a difference on my skin right away."
- Marissa K.R., Verified ProHealth Longevity Customer
I’ve tried a couple types of Niacinamide and this is definitely the best I’ve found. I have noticeably more energy and feel great. I think I’m sleeping better too.
I've been taking niacinamide for two months now. I definitely feel a difference overall from it. R.G.
Got a bit of a tickling feeling on mij head. Felt nice but that is probably because of the high dosage. Probably 300 mg wil be more then sufficient.
Me gustó tomarlo, me siento mejor, con energía de forma progresiva y con la mente clara. Mil gracias!
I have only been taking this for 3 weeks and yet to see a difference but it’s early days.
I enjoy the slow increase in energy from niacinimide. And with no hot flashes or flushing. Good alternative to NAD.
Great product, no flushing. Does what it says it will do!
Product provides a bioavailable source of niacin.
Great booster to take with [N] [M] [N] and Resveratrol. I highly recommend these products. They have aided and assisted my daily routine tremendously.
This product meets all my expectations and then some.