Helps combat aging, improves heart health and promotes muscle strength
- NMN supplementation has been found to improve various parameters of health, including physical endurance and muscle strength, neurological function, heart health, body weight and gene expression.
- Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) is a derivative of the B-vitamin niacin that dramatically improves health and longevity by serving as a precursor to NAD+.
- NMN Pro Powder allows NMN to be absorbed directly into the blood vessels in the mouth and under the tongue, which increases the product's bioavailability. In this way, NMN avoids digestion in the gastrointestinal tract and can be more rapidly delivered into the bloodstream.
View Certificate of Analysis »
Supports Longevity. Studies have shown that boosting NAD+ synthesis in the body extends the lifespan of yeast, worms and flies. (1)
Blood Sugar Regulation. As we age, we have more trouble processing glucose, leading to higher blood sugar. Supplemental NMN is shown to improve several markers of skeletal muscle glucose metabolism that are commonly dysregulated in people with metabolic disorders. (2)
Supports Metabolism and Healthy Weight. Although excessive body weight can develop at any age, adults over age 40 are particularly susceptible to age-related weight gain as metabolism slows down and body composition is altered to favor fat over lean muscle. As obese individuals have reductions in both NAD+ levels and ATP (energy) production, replenishing NAD+ through NMN can help to reverse this while improving metabolic pathways to maintain a healthy weight. (3,4,5)
Supports Healthy Cognition: Declining cognitive function with age is related to a reduced NAD+ levels that impair mitochondrial function. Replenishing NAD+ stores through NMN may be able to prevent this dysfunction. (6,7)
Supports Healthy Skin: In our 30s and 40s, the appearance of our skin can start to show signs of age. Several studies have examined how boosting NAD+ levels in the skin prevents premature skin aging or supports a healthier external appearance. (8,9)
1. Fang EF, Kassahun H, Croteau DL, et al. NAD+ Replenishment Improves Lifespan and Healthspan in Ataxia Telangiectasia Models via Mitophagy and DNA Repair. Cell Metab. 2016;24(4):566-581. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2016.09.004
2. Feng Z, Qin Y, Huo F, et al. NMN recruits GSH to enhance GPX4-mediated ferroptosis defense in UV irradiation induced skin injury. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Basis Dis. 2022;1868(1):166287. doi:10.1016/j.bbadis.2021.166287
3. Gopi S, Balakrishnan P. Evaluation and clinical comparison studies on liposomal and non-liposomal ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and their enhanced bioavailability. J Liposome Res. 2021;31(4):356-364. doi:10.1080/08982104.2020.1820521
4. Katayoshi T, Nakajo T, Tsuji-Naito K. Restoring NAD+ by NAMPT is essential for the SIRT1/p53-mediated survival of UVA- and UVB-irradiated epidermal keratinocytes. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2021;221:112238. doi:10.1016/j.jphotobiol.2021.112238
5. Kim M, Seol J, Sato T, Fukamizu Y, Sakurai T, Okura T. Effect of 12-Week Intake of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide on Sleep Quality, Fatigue, and Physical Performance in Older Japanese Adults: A Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Study. Nutrients. 2022;14(4):755. Published 2022 Feb 11. doi:10.3390/nu14040755
6. Kiss T, Nyúl-Tóth Á, Balasubramanian P, et al. Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) supplementation promotes neurovascular rejuvenation in aged mice: transcriptional footprint of SIRT1 activation, mitochondrial protection, anti-inflammatory, and anti-apoptotic effects. Geroscience. 2020;42(2):527-546. doi:10.1007/s11357-020-00165-5
7. Liao B, Zhao Y, Wang D, Zhang X, Hao X, Hu M. Nicotinamide mononucleotide supplementation enhances aerobic capacity in amateur runners: a randomized, double-blind study. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2021;18(1):54. Published 2021 Jul 8. doi:10.1186/s12970-021-00442-
8. Mills KF, Yoshida S, Stein LR, et al. Long-Term Administration of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Mitigates Age-Associated Physiological Decline in Mice. Cell Metab. 2016;24(6):795-806. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2016.09.013
9. Tarantini S, Valcarcel-Ares MN, Toth P, et al. Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) supplementation rescues cerebromicrovascular endothelial function and neurovascular coupling responses and improves cognitive function in aged mice. Redox Biol. 2019;24:101192. doi:10.1016/j.redox.2019.101192
10. Wang X, Hu X, Yang Y, Takata T, Sakurai T. Nicotinamide mononucleotide protects against β-amyloid oligomer-induced cognitive impairment and neuronal death. Brain Res. 2016;1643:1-9. doi:10.1016/j.brainres.2016.04.060
11. Yoshino J, Mills KF, Yoon MJ, Imai S. Nicotinamide mononucleotide, a key NAD(+) intermediate, treats the pathophysiology of diet- and age-induced diabetes in mice. Cell Metab. 2011;14(4):528-536. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2011.08.014
12. Yoshino M, Yoshino J, Kayser BD, et al. Nicotinamide mononucleotide increases muscle insulin sensitivity in prediabetic women. Science. 2021;372(6547):1224-1229. doi:10.1126/science.abe9985
|Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop
|Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Uthever (β-Nicotinamide mononucleotide)||250 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
- Suggested Daily Use: Place one level scoop under the tongue 1 to 4 times per day, or dissolve in water and take first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Note: Stable at ambient room temperature for up to two years. Protect from light, heat and humidity.
- Caution: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Not formulated for use in children. If you have a medical condition or are taking medications, consult with your health care provider before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Does Not Contain: GMOs, dairy, egg, soy, gluten, wheat, fillers, chemicals or artificial colors or flavors.
- Only Clincially-Proven NMN. ProHealth’s NMN is the only clinically-proven NMN to boost NAD+ levels in a peer-reviewed, double-blind, placebo-controlled, published, clinical study. Results of the study indicated a 38% increase in NAD+ levels and 12-year reversal in biological age.
- Unique Delivery Method.NMN Pro Powder allows NMN to be absorbed directly into the blood vessels in the mouth and under the tongue, which increases the product's bioavailability.
- Solvent-Free. Compared to other NMN products, ours is made without any chemical solvents.
- Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
- Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
I Am Sleeping Deeper
"I am sleeping deeper after only a week of use. More energy as well. Can't wait to see everything improve even more."
- Julie, Verified ProHealth Longevity Customer
Inspired by “life span”, give it a try .
The new longer handle on the measuring spoon is a great step up with the product. Now it is less wasteful taking my powder each morning.
The product quality was extremely good and shipped fast and easy. Definitely will repeat purchase with them.
My 50year old son recommended Sinclair’s book “Lifespan,” to his much older mom. He also recommended ProHealth’s brand of NMN and Reservatol. It was good advice. I am able to do things I haven’t done in 20 years. I hiked around Yosemite last month and plan on more hikes this summer.
Could tell immediately after taking it my energy levels increased . Used it sublingually.
Very good product
Helps a lot especially when I don’t quite get enough sleep
My mother and some old friends love the way they feel takin this product. As I'm youg, I still dont feel the benefits but I can see a change even in the skin of older people.