Supports a Healthy Brain, Heart, and Inflammation Control*
- Micronized powder provides superior absorption
- Supports healthy aging*
- Promotes a balanced immune response*
|Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (1,000 mg)|
|Servings Per Container: 500|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|98% Pure Trans-Resveratrol||1,000 mg||†|
|† Daily value not established|
- Contains No: GMOs, dairy, egg, soy, gluten, wheat, or artificial preservatives or chemicals.
- Suggested Daily Use: Take 1 scoop daily, preferably with food high in fat, in the morning or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Note: Store at room temperature. Protect from light, heat and humidity. May be refrigerated.
- Storage: Keep out of reach of children.
- Caution: If you are pregnant and / or nursing, consult your doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. This product is sold by weight, not volume. Contents may settle during shipping and handling. Each leveled scoop contains approximately 1,000 mg. A milligram scale is recommended for an exact dose.
it's hard to know/feel the benefits of resveratrol. However, following the science, I trust it's extremely beneficial. The form provided by Pro Health is most able to be used by the body. Pro Health customer service excellent - thoughtful, efficient, professional.
Repeat customer for over 1 year. Very satisfied with quality product and service!!
After loosing my supplier when the FDA did its thing, it is good to find one in the tricounty area...
4 Stars so far maybe a 5! Just had it for 2 weeks using so far I really like it. Experienced a little more energy and a bit more of a youthful appearance.👍👍
You can trust
New package of trans-resveratrol is better than before.
Easy to mix with yoghurt. High quality powder.
I've been taking Trans-Resveratrol and NMN for 7 months, I notice more energy and less overall achiness, also helps speedy recovery post workouts.
Outstanding, and best price out there if you are serious about your health.
I started recently so not sure yet