High-potency vitamin B12 supports energy, cellular health, detoxification and mental acuity.
- For energy, mental acuity, cellular health, liver support and detoxification
- Provides high doses of all four forms of vitamin B12
- Includes the only two biologically active forms of vitamin B12 without requiring conversion (methylcobalamin and dibencozide).
View Certificate of Analysis »
Supports Energy Levels. Dibencozide (also known as adensylcobalamin) metabolizes essential fatty acids to produce more energy. As a biologically active form of B12, this dibencozide reacts with cells to provide muscles and nerves with bursts of energy. Research shows that people with vitamin B12 deficiency are more likely to experience severe fatigue.1
Supports Cellular Health and DNA. Vitamin B12 plays a significant role in red blood cell and DNA synthesis. Methylcobalamin plays a vital part in cell growth, while cyanocobalamin creates enzymes to help the body with blood formation, cell reproduction and tissue synthesis.2
Supports Healthy Cognitive Function. Methylcobalamin is important for the central nervous system. This form of vitamin B12 helps to promote healthy homocysteine levels, increase the brain's focus and mental clarity, and supports the spinal cord's function.3,4
Supports Detoxification and Liver Health. The second phase of liver detoxification uses vitamin B12 to transform toxic intermediary compounds into harmless compounds to be excreted. Cyanocobalamin, the most common of the cobalamins, becomes metabolically active in your liver, and the hydroxo version helps support overall detoxification.5
1. Huijts M, Duits A, Staals J, van Oostenbrugge RJ. Association of vitamin B12 deficiency with fatigue and depression after lacunar stroke. PLoS One. 2012;7(1):e30519. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0030519
2. Allen LH. Vitamin B-12. Adv Nutr. 2012;3(1):54-55. doi:10.3945/an.111.001370
3. Tardy AL, Pouteau E, Marquez D, Yilmaz C, Scholey A. Vitamins and Minerals for Energy, Fatigue and Cognition: A Narrative Review of the Biochemical and Clinical Evidence. Nutrients. 2020;12(1):228. Published 2020 Jan 16. doi:10.3390/nu12010228
4. Garrod MG, Green R, Allen LH, et al. Fraction of total plasma vitamin B12 bound to transcobalamin correlates with cognitive function in elderly Latinos with depressive symptoms. Clin Chem. 2008;54(7):1210-1217. doi:10.1373/clinchem.2007.102632
5. Hodges RE, Minich DM. Modulation of Metabolic Detoxification Pathways Using Foods and Food-Derived Components: A Scientific Review with Clinical Application. J Nutr Metab. 2015;2015:760689. doi:10.1155/2015/760689
- Most Potent B-12 Supplement. ProHealth’s B-12 Extreme is the most potent vitamin B12 supplement on the market.
- Active Forms of B-12. Compared to other B-12 products on the market that usually contain one form of B-12, ProHealth’s B-12 Extreme provides all four forms of vitamin B12, including the only two biologically active forms of B12, methylcobalamin and dibencozide.
- Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
- Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
This Product is Superior
“I love taking this supplement for my B-12 as I have tried others and this product is superior (I have even tried patches) - I highly recommend it!!!”
- Sheryl S., Verified ProHealth Longevity Customer
Love this product. Gives me long-lasting energy.
Helps for good health!!!
My wife & I have been taking B12 Extreme for a number of years. We had been taking one tablet daily, sublingual as directed, but upon finding via lab tests our serum vitamin B levels were exponentially higher than normal we did cut back to twice weekly. Subsequent lab tests show B levels to now be only a bit above textbook normals. We do, though, add an extra one or two as needed for cold or other such symptoms.
Great product. Easy to take. The only downside is how red it makes your entire mouth so take it when you can rinse after.
When I began using this my B12 levels were very low. Rather than use an injectable, which i have done, I decided to try something else. I found this product and gave it a try. I had blood work done 4 moths after taking it, my levels were very high! No big deal, your body eliminates the excess. The doc suggested I try taking it once a month instead of weekly. My levels a perfect now! Highly recommend!
This was a lifesaver when it first came out. Before that I was having to give myself injections of a pharmacy compound of the 3 B-12s. thank you so much for this product!
I only take this 1x/week bc of other reviews saying their B12 levels went too high w/ daily supplementation. I notice a definite boost in mental clarity on the days I take it.
It is an excellent supplement for immune support. Every time I have my medical checkup my B12 readings are off the chart. Highly recommend
B12 Extreme has been the best supplement.