A Perfectly Balanced Combination of NMN, Trans-Resveratrol and TMG
- NMN supplementation has been found to support various parameters of health, including physical endurance and muscle strength, neurological function, heart health, blood sugar management, body weight, and gene expression.
- Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) is a derivative of the B-vitamin niacin that dramatically improves health and longevity by serving as a precursor to NAD+.
- NMN Pro Complete is the first and only perfectly balanced combination of NMN, Trans-Resveratrol, and TMG on the market. Instead of having to take three separate supplements each day, you can now get the ideal balance of all three in a convenient capsule serving.
Supports Longevity. Studies have shown that boosting NAD+ synthesis in the body extends the lifespan of yeast, worms and flies. (1)
Blood Sugar Regulation. As we age, we have more trouble processing glucose, leading to higher blood sugar—a known contributor to several metabolic-related disorders. Supplemental NMN has been shown to improve several markers of skeletal muscle glucose metabolism that are commonly dysregulated in people with metabolic disorders. (2)
Supports Metabolism and Healthy Weight. Although excessive body weight can develop at any age, adults over age 40 are particularly susceptible to age-related weight gain as metabolism slows down and body composition is altered to favor fat over lean muscle. As obese individuals have reductions in both NAD+ levels and ATP (energy) production, replenishing NAD+ through NMN can help to reverse this while improving metabolic pathways to maintain a healthy weight. (3,4,5)
Supports Healthy Cognition: Declining cognitive function with age is related to a reduced NAD+ levels that impair mitochondrial function. Replenishing NAD+ stores through NMN may be able to prevent this dysfunction. (6,7,8,9)
Supports Healthy Skin: In our 30s and 40s, the appearance of our skin can start to show signs of age. Several studies have examined how boosting NAD+ levels in the skin prevents premature skin aging or supports a healthier external appearance. (10,11)
1. Fang EF, Kassahun H, Croteau DL, et al. NAD+ Replenishment Improves Lifespan and Healthspan in Ataxia Telangiectasia Models via Mitophagy and DNA Repair. Cell Metab. 2016;24(4):566-581. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2016.09.004
2. Yoshino M, Yoshino J, Kayser BD, et al. Nicotinamide mononucleotide increases muscle insulin sensitivity in prediabetic women. Science. 2021;372(6547):1224-1229. doi:10.1126/science.abe9985
3. Kim M, Seol J, Sato T, Fukamizu Y, Sakurai T, Okura T. Effect of 12-Week Intake of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide on Sleep Quality, Fatigue, and Physical Performance in Older Japanese Adults: A Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Study. Nutrients. 2022;14(4):755. Published 2022 Feb 11. doi:10.3390/nu14040755
4. Liao B, Zhao Y, Wang D, Zhang X, Hao X, Hu M. Nicotinamide mononucleotide supplementation enhances aerobic capacity in amateur runners: a randomized, double-blind study. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2021;18(1):54. Published 2021 Jul 8. doi:10.1186/s12970-021-00442-
5. Yoshino J, Mills KF, Yoon MJ, Imai S. Nicotinamide mononucleotide, a key NAD(+) intermediate, treats the pathophysiology of diet- and age-induced diabetes in mice. Cell Metab. 2011;14(4):528-536. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2011.08.014
6. Mills KF, Yoshida S, Stein LR, et al. Long-Term Administration of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Mitigates Age-Associated Physiological Decline in Mice. Cell Metab. 2016;24(6):795-806. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2016.09.013
7. Tarantini S, Valcarcel-Ares MN, Toth P, et al. Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) supplementation rescues cerebromicrovascular endothelial function and neurovascular coupling responses and improves cognitive function in aged mice. Redox Biol. 2019;24:101192. doi:10.1016/j.redox.2019.101192
8. Kiss T, Nyúl-Tóth Á, Balasubramanian P, et al. Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) supplementation promotes neurovascular rejuvenation in aged mice: transcriptional footprint of SIRT1 activation, mitochondrial protection, anti-inflammatory, and anti-apoptotic effects. Geroscience. 2020;42(2):527-546. doi:10.1007/s11357-020-00165-5
9. Wang X, Hu X, Yang Y, Takata T, Sakurai T. Nicotinamide mononucleotide protects against β-amyloid oligomer-induced cognitive impairment and neuronal death. Brain Res. 2016;1643:1-9. doi:10.1016/j.brainres.2016.04.060
10. Katayoshi T, Nakajo T, Tsuji-Naito K. Restoring NAD+ by NAMPT is essential for the SIRT1/p53-mediated survival of UVA- and UVB-irradiated epidermal keratinocytes. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2021;221:112238. doi:10.1016/j.jphotobiol.2021.112238
11. Feng Z, Qin Y, Huo F, et al. NMN recruits GSH to enhance GPX4-mediated ferroptosis defense in UV irradiation induced skin injury. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Basis Dis. 2022;1868(1):166287. doi:10.1016/j.bbadis.2021.166287
|Serving Size: 4 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Uthever® β-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide||1,000 mg||*
|Micronized Trans-Resveratrol (from Japanese knotweed root)||1,000 mg||*
|TMG (Trimethylglycine)||500 mg||*
|* Daily value not established|
- Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
- Does Not Contain: Dairy, egg, soy, gluten, wheat, fillers, solvents, chemicals or artificial colors or flavors.
Suggested Use: Take 4 capsules per day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
Caution: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Not formulated for use in children. If you have a medical condition or are taking medications, consult with your health care provider before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Only Clincially-Proven NMN. ProHealth’s NMN is the only clinically-proven NMN to boost NAD+ levels in a peer-reviewed, double-blind, placebo-controlled, published, clinical study. Results of the study indicated a 38% increase in NAD+ levels and 12-year reversal in biological age.
- Unique Trio of Longevity-Supporting Ingredients at High Doses.NMN Pro Complete is the first and only perfectly balanced combination of NMN, Trans-Resveratrol and TMG on the market. Instead of having to take three separate supplements each day, you can now get the ideal balance of all three in one convenient serving.
- New Capsule Form. For people who don’t want to take powdered supplements, capsules are an easy, convenient, and portable way to get your NMN.
- Solvent-Free. Compared to other NMN products, ours is made without any chemical solvents.
- Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
- Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
Trusted Brand for NMN
"3rd-party tested, products arrive on time and are in good condition. They’re a trusted brand; they have communicated very well to me in regard to shipping and other areas of interest to me. Their customer service is really amazing; I highly recommend ProHealth products."
- Susan E., Verified ProHealth Longevity Customer
NMN Pro™ Complete capsules - Uthever® NMN, Trans-Resveratrol, TMG - 120 capsules
Been using it for about 4 months definitely feeling the difference
Seems to give me more energy and like that it has TMG included now. Also, the purity of the product so important.
Their supplements are great and it was a very smooth and professional transaction. I never go anywhere else for my longevity supplements.
I have been taking NMN for about 8 months. I did a lot of research on companies and quality of the product and I like this company a lot. Regarding NMN Pro Complete, previously I had been taking an NMN tablet, a very large (and difficult to swallow) TMG tablet, and taking Resveratrol separately. There are times when I like that it has been combined into one formula, however, you do have to take 4 capsules, which can be tedious. I suppose that is to be expected when you combine everything. I do cycle Resveratrol off/on, so this is good for when I am wanting to take Resveratrol, but will need to go back to the individual tablets when I don't want to be taking Resveratrol. Overall, I am pleased with the product and I really like the company.
I bought the NMN PRO Complete for my 82 year old mother. She has seen considerable improvement in joint pain and energy. She noticed the difference from the first week!
Excellent packing for ease of use!
You can feel its effect, it gets better every day.