View Certificate of Analysis » References:
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|WokVelÂ® (Boswellia Serrata) (gum resin)Â
|LONGVIDAÂ® Optimized CurcuminÂ® Extract (from Curcuma longa root)
|â€ Daily Value not established|
LongvidaÂ® Optimized CurcuminÂ® and WokVelÂ® are registered trademarks of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
- OTHER INGREDIENTS: Ground rice hull, vegetable capsule.
- CONTAINS: Soy (as soy lecithin, a component of LongvidaÂ®)
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Dairy, egg, wheat, gluten, corn, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts.
- SUGGESTED DAILY USE: Take 2 capsules per day, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- CAUTION: Do not take turmeric if you have a biliary tract obstruction or are taking a steroidal anti-inflammatory such as prednisone. Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Not formulated for use in children. If you have a medical condition or are taking medications, consult with your healthcare professional before using this product.
- NOTE: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not use if tamper-evident packaging is broken. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Seems to be very good 👍
I notice an immediate benefit RE joint pain and stiffness. Love these!
The only curcumin I use based on it's ingredients. I take one capsule twice a day.
It’s kind of hard to tell, but I think I feel the difference. Lol. Gonna keep taking it!
I use Curcumin Body and Joint regularly and love it.
Relieves pain in joints, lower back, and hips!
I haven't noticed any difference yet. But again, I just started to take it 2 days ago
I take this an hour before bedtime and it helps me stay asleep
I've been taking this brand of curcumin for almost a year and it's helped with my back pain
Great product and this brand is supported by research