Benefits of Longevity Greens
- Longevity Greens is a USDA organic, nutrient-rich, greens powder loaded with plant enzymes, fiber, antioxidants, adaptogens, herbs, vitamins, and minerals.
- Supports healthy immune function, digestion, cellular health, detoxification, and stress management.
- A complete source of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that conveniently mixes easily into water or another beverage.
Supports Immune Health. Several ingredients in Longevity Greens are thought to support the immune system, including wheatgrass, broccoli, parsley, green tea, eleuthero root, and probiotics. Wheatgrass contains several vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, and large amounts of chlorophyll—an antioxidant-rich compound that gives green plants their color. Research shows that polysaccharides found in wheatgrass exhibit immune-supporting properties, including activating NK (natural killer) cells and T cells. Many of the plants in the organic greens, grass, and fruit blend also support immunity—especially parsley, which contains apigenin. Apigenin is an antioxidant that regulates immune function by reducing inflammation and preventing cellular damage (1, 2).
Supports Detoxification. Plants like moringa leaf, ginger, broccoli, kale, berries, and cabbage can help with liver detoxification—a process that can decline in efficiency with increasing age. One of the key factors that regulates detoxification and antioxidant pathways is the transcription factor Nrf2, which can be activated by polyphenolic compounds, such as those found in ginger, berries, green tea, grapefruit, lemons, parsley, and camu camu (4, 5).
Supports Digestion. Longevity Greens contains a blend of prebiotics and probiotics to support healthy digestion. Prebiotics—like oat fiber, pea fiber, chicory root inulin, and blue agave inulin—are fiber-rich plants that healthy bacteria consume to survive and thrive in the gut. Combining prebiotics with probiotics—500 million CFUs from seven bacterial strains per serving—is a smart way to support digestive health. And a healthy microbiome is not just important for regularity—it is also linked to longevity and better health outcomes with age (6).
Supports a Healthy Stress Response. Longevity Greens contains adaptogens that can help support a healthier stress response, including ashwagandha, eleuthero root, American ginseng, and maca. Ashwagandha is most studied for its adaptogenic effects on reducing stress. In a study of adults with a history of chronic stress, people who took 600 mg of ashwagandha daily for two months had significantly reduced levels of cortisol, stress, and anxious feelings (7).
1. Tsai CC, Lin CR, Tsai HY, et al. The immunologically active oligosaccharides isolated from wheatgrass modulate monocytes via Toll-like receptor-2 signaling. J Biol Chem. 2013;288(24):17689-17697. doi:10.1074/jbc.M112.448381
2. Yousofi A, Daneshmandi S, Soleimani N, Bagheri K, Karimi MH. Immunomodulatory effect of Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) essential oil on immune cells: mitogen-activated splenocytes and peritoneal macrophages. Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol. 2012;34(2):303-308. doi:10.3109/08923973.2011.603338
3. Niu Y, Na L, Feng R, et al. The phytochemical, EGCG, extends lifespan by reducing liver and kidney function damage and improving age-associated inflammation and oxidative stress in healthy rats. Aging Cell. 2013;12(6):1041-1049. doi:10.1111/acel.12133
4. Robledinos-Antón N, Fernández-Ginés R, Manda G, Cuadrado A. Activators and Inhibitors of NRF2: A Review of Their Potential for Clinical Development. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2019;2019:9372182. Published 2019 Jul 14. doi:10.1155/2019/9372182
5. Wang D, Wang T, Li Z, Guo Y, Granato D. Green Tea Polyphenols Upregulate the Nrf2 Signaling Pathway and Suppress Oxidative Stress and Inflammation Markers in D-Galactose-Induced Liver Aging in Mice. Front Nutr. 2022;9:836112. Published 2022 Feb 23. doi:10.3389/fnut.2022.836112
6. Biagi E, Franceschi C, Rampelli S, et al. Gut Microbiota and Extreme Longevity. Curr Biol. 2016;26(11):1480-1485. doi:10.1016/j.cub.2016.04.016
7. Chandrasekhar K, Kapoor J, Anishetty S. A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. Indian J Psychol Med. 2012;34(3):255-262. doi:10.4103/0253-7176.106022
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (11.4 g)
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g
| Dietary Fiber
| Total Sugars
| Includes 3g Added Sugar
| Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
| Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)
| Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)
| Niacin (as niacinamide)
| Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI)
| Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
| Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)
| Iron (from wheat grass*, spirulina*)
| Zinc (as zinc oxide)
| Selenium (as sodium selenite)
| Copper (copper gluconate)
| Manganese (as manganese citrate)
| Iron (from wheat grass*, spirulina*)
| Organic Greens & Fruits Blend:
| Wheat grass*, spirulina*, barley grass*, alfalfa grass*, oat grass*, beet root*, broccoli*, kale*, apple*, carrot*, green cabbage*, parsley*, spinach*, blueberry*, raspberry*, strawberry*, tomato*, cranberry juice*, pomegranate juice*, acai juice*, blackberry*, black currant*, cherry*, acerola*, bilberry fruit*, banana*, pineapple*, orange*, mango*, papaya*, peach*, pear*, lemon peel*
| Organic Immuno Antioxidant Blend:
| Maca root*, green tea leaf*, matcha green tea leaf*, eleuthero root*, American ginseng root*
| Syn Support (Prebiotic+Probiotic):
| Oat fiber*, pea fiber*, Jerusalem Artichoke*, blue agave inulin*, [(Bacillus coagulans, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bidobacterium bidum, Bidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei,
Streptococcus thermophilus) (500 million CFU)
| Detoxifying Enzyme Booster:
| Moringa leaf*, Cellulase, ginger root*, camu camu fruit*, Protease Blend (fungal protease, acidprotease, bromelain, protease, papain, alkaline protease), garcinia cambogia fruit extract*, ashwagandha root*, amla fruit*
|** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
|† Daily Value not established.|
- Other Ingredients: Sugar*, Organic favors*, GuarGum*, Citric acid, Stevia rebaudioside A*. *Certied Organic
- Contains: Wheat
- Does Not Contain: Dairy, egg, soy, corn, fish, shellsh, tree nuts, peanuts.
Suggested Use: Add 1 scoop to 8 oz of water, mix thoroughly and drink, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Note: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not use if tamper-evident packaging is broken. Package filled by weight, not volume.
Caution: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Not formulated for use in children. If you have a medical condition or are taking medications, consult with your health care provider before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Clinically-Effective Nutrients. ProHealth Longevity Greens contains a combination of clinically studied nutrients and compounds to support immune health, detoxification, digestion, stress management, and longevity.
- Easily Dissolves. Blends easily into water or a non-citrus juice, turning your favorite drink into a powerhouse health enhancer.
- Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
- Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
Helps Me Get the Nutrients I Need!
"Everything I need on the days that I work. As a nurse who works 12 hour shifts, it helps me get the nutrients I need to make it through the day."
- Christine G., Verified ProHealth Longevity Customer
I'm in my early 80s, and after eating Longevity Greens Powder, my digestion improved, my bowel movements improved a lot every morning,, and I'm happy that my fatigue has
improved, and I would highly recommend it given my experience.
Good taste and energy from this greens. Love the organic ingredients and antioxidant blend!
The powder provides me with an incredible energy boost and a sense of hydration security. Not to mention, the taste is delightful!
I was taking AG1 and switched to this product due to pricing, and I enjoy this product very well
I love that it is certified organic, supports the immune system, it's energizing, has pre/probiotics to support gut health and it tastes great!
This Apple Banana Greens Powder is the real deal. No fluff, just a clean, robust flavor. Blends easily, and it's packed with the fuel you need to crush the day. If you want a no-nonsense health and energy kick, try this!
This greens powder tastes great! The apple-banana combo is a winner and doesn't have the usual chalky taste of other supplements. It mixes well in drinks and is packed with nutrients that can boost health and energy. Highly recommend for a healthy and tasty boost.