Get the 2-Pack of 50 mg Ubiquinol CoQ-10 instead:
Reduced, Active Form of CoQ-10
- Boost cellular energy production
- Maximum absorption
- Supports heart health
|Serving Size: 1 softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Ubiquinol (Kaneka™ Ubiquinol) (Enhanced Bioactivity CoQ-10)||100 mg
|† Daily Value not established|
Q+®, Kaneka Ubiquinol™ and the quality seal® are registered trademarks of Kaneka Corp.
- Suggested Daily Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel one to three times daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Shelf Life: 36 months from manufacture date when stored at room temperature.
- Allergen: Contains soy ingredients.
- Note: Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Close tightly after each use. Freshness packet is not edible and should be discarded.
- STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Other Ingredients: D-Limonene, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caprylic acid, capric acid, caramel liquid, Alpha Lipoic Acid (6.25 mg per softgel).
- Shell Ingredients: Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, caramel, titanium dioxide, purified water.
- Contains No: Preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, fish, artificial flavor, or sweetener.
I have only been taking them for a couple of months, but the purity does seem to be quite good. I do feel more energized, and they pair well with NMN and TMG.
I have been taking Ubiquin CoQ-10 from different brands. This brand offers reasonable freight options, and the delivery processing was quite quick! I just received them. The capsule looks quite nice and small. Hope it works well.
It helps will all my physical ailments!
Its good to get C0Q10 in such a higher, more effective type and dose