Supports and maintains healthy brain function
- Supports longevity
- Promotes brain health
- Enhances cellular health
- Potent senolytic
Supports Longevity. Fisetin supports longevity by aiding in the removal of senescent cells from the body. (1) Senescent cells, also known as zombie cells, accumulate as we age and contribute to oxidative stress, inflammation and accelerated cellular aging. Research shows that removing senescent cells extends lifespan in animals. (1)
Promotes Brain Health. Research shows that fisetin supplementation may reduce symptoms of age-related brain health decline. (2) Functioning as an antioxidant to reduce neuroinflammation, fisetin has been shown to enhance learning and memory. (2) Additionally, fisetin may prevent brain cell death associated with brain aging. (2)
Enhances Cellular Health. Oxidative stress contributes to cellular damage and accelerated cellular aging. While inflammation and oxidative stress are natural, high levels of oxidative stress and inflammation dramatically reduce longevity. Research shows that fisetin supplementation may reduce oxidative stress and inflammation due to its antioxidant effects, thus promoting longevity. (3)
1. Yousefzadeh MJ, Zhu Y, McGowan SJ, et al. Fisetin is a senotherapeutic that extends health and lifespan. EBioMedicine. 2018;36:18-28. doi:10.1016/j.ebiom.2018.09.015
2. Nabavi SF, Braidy N, Habtemariam S, Sureda A, Manayi A, Nabavi SM. Neuroprotective Effects of Fisetin in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases: From Chemistry to Medicine. Curr Top Med Chem. 2016;16(17):1910-1915. doi:10.2174/1568026616666160204121725
3. Jiang K, Yang J, Xue G, Dai A, Wu H. Fisetin Ameliorates the Inflammation and Oxidative Stress in Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Endometritis. J Inflamm Res. 2021;14:2963-2978. Published 2021 Jul 5. doi:10.2147/JIR.S314130
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Fisetin (Cotinus coggygria) Extract 98%||250 mg||†
|† Daily value not established|
- Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose.
- Does Not Contain: Dairy, egg, soy, gluten, wheat, artificial colors, or flavors.
Suggested Use: Take one capsule daily, with a meal.
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing.
Caution: If you have a medical condition or are taking medications consult with your health care provider before using this product. Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Not formulated for use by children. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Unique Formulation. Pure Fisetin includes only fisetin as the active ingredient, making it the right choice for a targetted senolytic protocol. Our formula is a high-potency, high-purity 98% extraction so you can get the maximum benefit without excess quantities of other compounds.
- Supported for Daily or Periodic Use. Compared to other fisetin products that are intended to be used 1-2 times per week, our formula is safe enough to be used daily. It can also be pulsed periodically in higher doses.
- Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
- Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
"I used a different brand of Fisetin for senolytic therapy that did not give me the results I was expecting. I tried the ProHealth Longevity brand and got much better results. I believe this was because it was more bioavailable (better absorption)."
- John R., Verified ProHealth Longevity Customer
Great product👍ProHealth is top notch
Pure Fisetin - 250 mg, 60 capsules
I like the quality of this fisetin & trust the ProHealth brand.
Great product. I take it daily with a lot of there other great products.
Love the product, trust the company, but wish I could get 500 mg in one pill.