High-potency vitamin B12 supports energy, cellular health, detoxification and mental acuity.
- For energy, mental acuity, cellular health, liver support and detoxification.
- Provides high doses of all four forms of vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin, dibencozide [adensylcobalamin], cyanocobalamin and hydroxocobalamin).
- Includes the only two biologically active forms of vitamin B12 without requiring conversion (methylcobalamin and dibencozide).
Supports Energy Levels. Dibencozide (also known as adensylcobalamin) metabolizes essential fatty acids to produce more energy. As a biologically active form of B12, this dibencozide reacts with cells to provide muscles and nerves with bursts of energy. Research shows that people with vitamin B12 deficiency are more likely to experience severe fatigue.1
Supports Cellular Health and DNA. Vitamin B12 plays a significant role in red blood cell and DNA synthesis. Methylcobalamin plays a vital part in cell growth, while cyanocobalamin creates enzymes to help the body with blood formation, cell reproduction and tissue synthesis.2
Supports Healthy Cognitive Function. Methylcobalamin is important for the central nervous system. This form of vitamin B12 helps to promote healthy homocysteine levels, increase the brain's focus and mental clarity, and supports the spinal cord's function.3, 4
Supports Detoxification and Liver Health. The second phase of liver detoxification uses vitamin B12 to transform toxic intermediary compounds into harmless compounds to be excreted. Cyanocobalamin, the most common of the cobalamins, becomes metabolically active in your liver, and hydroxocobalamin helps support overall detoxification.5
1. Huijts M, Duits A, Staals J, van Oostenbrugge RJ. Association of vitamin B12 deficiency with fatigue and depression after lacunar stroke. PLoS One. 2012;7(1):e30519.doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0030519
2. Allen LH. Vitamin B-12. Adv Nutr. 2012;3(1):54-55.doi:10.3945/an.111.001370
3. Tardy AL, Pouteau E, Marquez D, Yilmaz C, Scholey A. Vitamins and Minerals for Energy, Fatigue and Cognition: A Narrative Review of the Biochemical and Clinical Evidence. Nutrients. 2020;12(1):228. Published 2020 Jan 16. doi:10.3390/nu12010228
4. Garrod MG, Green R, Allen LH, et al. Fraction of total plasma vitamin B12 bound to transcobalamin correlates with cognitive function in elderly Latinos with depressive symptoms. Clin Chem. 2008;54(7):1210-1217. doi:10.1373/clinchem.2007.102632
5. Hodges RE, Minich DM. Modulation of Metabolic Detoxification Pathways Using Foods and Food-Derived Components: A Scientific Review with Clinical Application. J Nutr Metab. 2015;2015:760689. doi:10.1155/2015/760689
|Serving Size: 1 Lozenge
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Vitamin B-12||35000 mcg
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Sorbitol, natural strawberry flavor, natural color, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Dairy, egg, soy, wheat, gluten, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts.
SUGGESTED DAILY USE: Take 1 lozenge weekly for maintenance, or 1 lozenge daily when needed. Allow lozenge to fully dissolve under your tongue, then swallow, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- CAUTION: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Not formulated for use in children. If you have a medical condition or are taking medications, consult with your healthcare professional before using this product.
- NOTE: Natural color variation may occur. Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not use if tamper-evident packaging or blister seal is broken.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Most Potent B-12 Supplement. ProHealth’s B-12 Extreme is the most potent vitamin B12 supplement on the market.
Active Forms of B-12. Compared to other B-12 products on the market that usually contain one form of B-12, ProHealth’s B-12 Extreme provides all four forms of vitamin B12, including the only two biologically active forms of B12, methylcobalamin and dibencozide.
Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
This Product is Superior
“I love taking this supplement for my B-12 as I have tried others and this product is superior (I have even tried patches) - I highly recommend it!!!”
- Sheryl S., Verified ProHealth Longevity Customer
B-12 Extreme™ - 35000 mcg, 30 lozenges
B-12 Extreme™ - 35 mg, 30 lozenges
I was totally out of energy for 9 months barely able to move. I was too low on bit and minerals. I took for a week everyday and now am able to function. It is a blessing. This is the only formula for b-12 I would use
I use thiese 3 to 7 times a week. I am recovering from B12 deficiency
Excellent source of energy
I was surprised that I began feeling less fatigued after only a week of using. Taste is fruity and not bad. It takes a bit longer to dissolve than I'd like - more than a minute. My only complaints are the cost and difficulty punching out of the holder.
Very effective results for as I have anemia and chronic tiredness.
Love this product. Gives me long-lasting energy.
Helps for good health!!!
My wife & I have been taking B12 Extreme for a number of years. We had been taking one tablet daily, sublingual as directed, but upon finding via lab tests our serum vitamin B levels were exponentially higher than normal we did cut back to twice weekly. Subsequent lab tests show B levels to now be only a bit above textbook normals. We do, though, add an extra one or two as needed for cold or other such symptoms.