Helps combat age-related health issues, improves bone strength and density
- Promotes calcium absorption
- Supports healthy immune function
Supports Healthy Aging. Aging can impact how vitamin D is metabolized in the body increasing the risk of skeletal health issues as well as other age-related health concerns such as impaired brain health, lowered immune function and heart health concerns. Research demonstrates supplementing with vitamin D may help maintain healthy vitamin D levels with age and reduce the risk of age-related health concerns.1
Supports Bone Health. Bone remodeling occurs throughout our lifetime. As we age, the rate of bone tissue generation decreases leading to skeletal weakness and frailty. Research shows that vitamin D, in combination with calcium, can increase bone tissue formation, strength, and density.2, 3
Supports Immune Health. Decreased immunity is common among those over 40. Low levels of vitamin D have been associated with increased bacterial and viral infections. Maintaining appropriate vitamin D levels has been shown to improve the innate and adaptive response of the human immune system, including dental and intestinal infections.4
1. Mark KA, Dumas KJ, Bhaumik D, et al. Vitamin d promotes protein homeostasis and longevity via the stress response pathway genes skn-1, ire-1, and xbp-1. Cell Reports. 2016;17(5):1227-1237. doi:10.1016/j.celrep.2016.09.086
2. Veldurthy V, Wei R, Oz L, Dhawan P, Jeon YH, Christakos S. Vitamin D, calcium homeostasis and aging. Bone Res. 2016;4(1):1-7. doi:10.1038/boneres.2016.41 doi:10.1038/boneres.2016.41
3. Hill TR, Aspray TJ, Francis RM. Vitamin D and bone health outcomes in older age. Proceedings of the Nutrition Society. 2013;72(4):372-380. doi:10.1017/S0029665113002036
4. Ismailova A, White JH. Vitamin D, infections and immunity. Rev Endocr Metab Disord. 2022;23(2):265-277. doi:10.1007/s11154-021-09679-5
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (from lanolin)
||125 mcg (5000 IU)||625%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Microcrystalline cellulose and vegetable capsule.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Dairy, egg, soy, wheat, gluten, corn, sh, shellsh, tree nuts, peanuts.
SUGGESTED DAILY USE: Take 1 capsule daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- CAUTION: Vitamin D levels should be monitored and maintained within safe limits under the care of your healthcare professional. Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Not formulated for use in children. If you have a medical condition or are taking medications, consult with your healthcare professional before using this product.
- NOTE: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not use if tamper-evident packaging is broken. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Better Vitamin D Source. Compared to other products that commonly use vitamin D2, we use vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol). This is the natural form and more absorbable and potent compared to D2.
Higher Dose. ProHealth’s Vitamin D3 contains 50,000 IU’s per serving, 12,500% of the daily value. The strongest single dose available on the market at a cost far less than you would pay at the pharmacy.
Meets US Pharmacopeia Standards. Our vitamin D3 meets US Pharmacopeia standards.
No Unnecessary Ingredients. Our vitamin D3 is free from yeast, wheat, gluten, sugar, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, dye and preservatives.
Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
I like Vit D it helps me. But check with your doctor if you are on prescription medicine
Great for immune
Vitamin D3 - 5000 IU, 100 capsules
I'm still waiting on my first order of vitamin
D3...I got the AKG
I have been taking for about a month now. I definitely feel more energetic. Also I know the long term affects of taking this supplement will help me with stronger bones.
Great for overall health!
Great supplement. Zero complaints.
I am very satisfied with this vitamin D3. For me, it is the right dose to take daily, and is of very high quality, and in fact, my vitamin D levels are more than correct since I am taking it.