Helps combat age-related health issues, improves bone strength and density
- Promotes calcium absorption
- Supports healthy immune function
Supports Healthy Aging. Aging can impact how vitamin D is metabolized in the body increasing the risk of skeletal health issues as well as other age-related health concerns such as impaired brain health, lowered immune function and heart health concerns. Research demonstrates supplementing with vitamin D may help maintain healthy vitamin D levels with age and reduce the risk of age-related health concerns.1
Supports Bone Health. Bone remodeling occurs throughout our lifetime. As we age, the rate of bone tissue generation decreases leading to skeletal weakness and frailty. Research shows that vitamin D, in combination with calcium, can increase bone tissue formation, strength, and density.2, 3
Supports Immune Health. Decreased immunity is common among those over 40. Low levels of vitamin D have been associated with increased bacterial and viral infections. Maintaining appropriate vitamin D levels has been shown to improve the innate and adaptive response of the human immune system, including dental and intestinal infections.4
1. Mark KA, Dumas KJ, Bhaumik D, et al. Vitamin d promotes protein homeostasis and longevity via the stress response pathway genes skn-1, ire-1, and xbp-1. Cell Reports. 2016;17(5):1227-1237. doi:10.1016/j.celrep.2016.09.086
2. Veldurthy V, Wei R, Oz L, Dhawan P, Jeon YH, Christakos S. Vitamin D, calcium homeostasis and aging. Bone Res. 2016;4(1):1-7. doi:10.1038/boneres.2016.41 doi:10.1038/boneres.2016.41
3. Hill TR, Aspray TJ, Francis RM. Vitamin D and bone health outcomes in older age. Proceedings of the Nutrition Society. 2013;72(4):372-380. doi:10.1017/S0029665113002036
4. Ismailova A, White JH. Vitamin D, infections and immunity. Rev Endocr Metab Disord. 2022;23(2):265-277. doi:10.1007/s11154-021-09679-5
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||50,000 IU||12500%|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), cellulose.
- Contains No: Gluten, wheat, yeast, soy, milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts sugar, dye or preservatives.
- Suggested Use: As directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Precaution: Vitamin D levels should be monitored and contained within acceptable limits: 40-60 ng/mL or 100-150 nmol/L of 25 (OH) Vitamin D. (Conversion ratio: 1ng/mL equal to 2.5nmol/L). Some recommend higher. Individuals taking this product should consult and be monitored by their physician
- Note: Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Close tightly after each use. Store in a cool, dry place.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Better Vitamin D Source. Compared to other products that commonly use vitamin D2, we use vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol). This is the natural form and more absorbable and potent compared to D2.
Higher Dose. ProHealth’s Vitamin D3 contains 50,000 IU’s per serving, 12,500% of the daily value. The strongest single dose available on the market at a cost far less than you would pay at the pharmacy.
Meets US Pharmacopeia Standards. Our vitamin D3 meets US Pharmacopeia standards.
No Unnecessary Ingredients. Our vitamin D3 is free from yeast, wheat, gluten, sugar, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, dye and preservatives.
Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
Excellent product used by the whole family.
I have been taking this product for at least 10 years. Once a week as recommended by my doctor!
I’ve been using this supplement for years and my Vit D levels are great. I highly recommend.
I've been taking Vitamin D3 Extreme for several years now as it was recommended by my doctor. I wasn't able to find the 50,000 IU capsules at any of the local retail pharmacies but was able to order it from ProHealth. It gives me the right amount of Vitamin D3 which I just take every other week to keep my bones strong.
I switched over to ProHealth brand, and have been taking that for many years, setting up an automatic delivery of two bottles every two months. I share extra bottles with family and friends.
The vitamins arrive regularly, and there have been no problems with my orders.
Easy to order and exactly what the doctor ordered
Vitamin D3 Extreme™ (50,000 IU, 24 Capsules) by ProHealth
It comes on time
I have been feeling better now since I got this medicine