Pure-collagen ingredients vital to supporting joints, bones, muscle mass, hair, nails, digestion, skin and more
- Supports healthy aging
- Improves skin, nail and hair health
- Provides support to bones and joints
- Improves digestion and supports blood sugar
Fewer Wrinkles and Firmer Skin. Collagen supplementation has been shown to support skin health to improve signs of aging, such as wrinkles and decreased puffiness. 1
Provides Support to Bones and Joints. As you age, losing too much bone mass can increase your risk of fractures. Collagen offers protection from bone loss and supports healthy bones and joints to allow you to move more freely and painlessly. It also has been shown to have a positive effect on managing joint pain.2,3
Improves Digestion. One of the amino acids found in collagen, glycine, can help improve digestion by increasing stomach acid. The increased production of stomach acid allows for better digestion, helps prevent acid reflux and may even help restore gut health.
Supports Organ and Tissues. Decreased collagen production leads to less support around key bodily processes, including tissue repair and heart health. Reduced tissue repair can be seen in fine lines and wrinkles, but can also contribute to deeper issues, such as delayed wound healing. Collagen has been shown to support heart health blood markers and support healthy wound healing.4
Helps Balance Blood Sugar. Marine collagen is typically high in glycine, which positively supports insulin and blood sugar management.5
Muscle loss is a common occurrence with aging. Collagen has been shown to positively support muscle health with age.6
1. Proksch E, Segger D, Degwert J, Schunck M, Zague V, Oesser S. Oral supplementation of specific collagen peptides has beneficial effects on human skin physiology: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2014;27(1):47-55. doi:10.1159/000351376
2. König D, Oesser S, Scharla S, Zdzieblik D, Gollhofer A. Specific Collagen Peptides Improve Bone Mineral Density and Bone Markers in Postmenopausal Women-A Randomized Controlled Study. Nutrients. 2018;10(1):97. Published 2018 Jan 16. doi:10.3390/nu10010097
3. García-Coronado JM, Martínez-Olvera L, Elizondo-Omaña RE, et al. Effect of collagen supplementation on osteoarthritis symptoms: a meta-analysis of randomized placebo-controlled trials. Int Orthop. 2019;43(3):531-538. doi:10.1007/s00264-018-4211-5
4. Tomosugi N, Yamamoto S, Takeuchi M, et al. Effect of Collagen Tripeptide on Atherosclerosis in Healthy Humans. J Atheroscler Thromb. 2017;24(5):530-538. doi:10.5551/jat.36293
5. Zhu, C., Zhang, W., Mu, B. et al. Effects of marine collagen peptides on glucose metabolism and insulin resistance in type 2 diabetic rats. J Food Sci Technol 54, 2260–2269 (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13197-017-2663-z
6. Zdzieblik, D., Oesser, S., Baumstark, M., Gollhofer, A., & König, D. (2015). Collagen peptide supplementation in combination with resistance training improves body composition and increases muscle strength in elderly sarcopenic men: A randomised controlled trial. British Journal of Nutrition, 114(8), 1237-1245. doi:10.1017/S0007114515002810
|Serving Size: 23g (About 1 Scoop)
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV**|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||90 mg
|Zinc (from Zinc Oxide)||23 mg
|Multi-Collagen Blend (Beef Collagen, Marine Collagen, Eggshell Membrane Collagen, Chicken Collagen)||20 g
|Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate)||250 mg
|**Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
- CONTAINS: Fish, egg. Although this product may not contain one or all of the following, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles dairy, soy, egg, tree nuts, fish, and wheat products.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Artificial colors or flavors.
SUGGESTED DAILY USE: Add 1 scoop to 10 oz of water, or other beverage, mix thoroughly and drink, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- CAUTION: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Not formulated for use in children. If you have a medical condition or are taking medications, consult with your healthcare professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
NOTE: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not use if tamper-evident packaging is broken. Package filled by weight, not volume.
Contains the Important Collagen Types. Most products contain only 1 or 2 types that support skin, hair and nail health to cut down on cost, but we include all five of the most abundant forms, types I, II, III, V and X to fully support your health and longevity beyond 40.
Unique Formulation. Compared to other collagen products on the market, Longevity Collagen Peptides contains a unique blend of hydrolyzed peptides, collagen-boost complex and pro-collagen to address all areas of low-collagen production.
Better Dosing. Most collagen supplements on the market contain 10 grams of collagen per serving. Longevity Collagen Peptides contains nearly 20 grams of collagen per serving. Additionally, each ingredient is supported by clinical research.
Taste and Texture. Often, collagen powders have an aftertaste, are gritty and don’t dissolve well in beverages. ProHealth’s longevity collagen peptides contains hydrolyzed peptides that are tasteless and easily dissolvable in hot or cold beverages.
Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
I’ve been using collagen powder for quite a while. I recently switched to this brand because of the ingredients. I haven’t had any adverse reactions. The tase isn’t great, but it’s tolerable. Even in my coffee, I notice it.
I do notice I am recovering better after exercise. It’s too soon for me to give five stars, but I will definitely keep using this product.
I have some digestive sensitivities related to dairy, and I try to avoid gluten. This collagen by far is the best product I have consumed. Easy to dissolve, and great quality. Highly recommend it!
We have noticed a definite shift in knee and shoulder mobility after 14 years of difficulty. A major plus fdor quality of life!
Great product! Can start seeing the results.
The powder dissolved quite well in both hot and cold liquids, leaving no unpleasant clumps or aftertaste. This collagen peptide powder is undoubtedly a reliable choice. I would recommend to friends and family. However, a slightly better taste could have easily pushed it to a solid 5-star rating.
This supplemaintainment contains 5 types of collagen (types 1, 2, 3, 5 and 10). Not only can maintain skin, hair,nails, but also can support joints, bones, muscle mass. It's very comprehensive. Similar products available on the market usually separate type 1, 3 from type 2, and without type 5, 10. After using many months, I do feel all that supporting are better. Hence I recommend this product to all of you.
Easy to dissolve
Longevity Collagen Peptides - 690 grams