ProHealth's new Arctic Select Krill Oil Caplets™ are a premium, naturally rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids - potent support for heart, brain and joint health. Omega-3 phospholipids from krill are the most bioefficient source of Omega-3 compared to the Omega-3 triglycerides derived from fish oil. Plus, phospholipids, also known as liposomes, deliver EPA and DHA fatty acids directly to your body's cells for maximum absorption. Sustainably harvested from the frozen waters of the Antarctic, Krill Oil Caplets are long renowned for its many health benefits, which include:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
- Krill Oil Caplets Support cardiovascular health - Patients with cardiovascular disease (CVD) show a significantly lower concentration of Omega-3 in tissues and blood. Research suggests that Omega-3 helps modulate CVD risk factors such as cholesterol levels, inflammation and high blood pressure.*
- Krill Oil Caplets Help build strong bones and joints - Helps maintain bone health, delays degradation of articular cartilage and modulates inflammation response.*
- Krill Oil Caplets Promote healthy inflammation response - Supports the body's natural mechanism for controlling inflammation.*
- Krill Oil Caplets Nourish the brain and helps support cognitive function - Omega-3 phospholipids play an important role in the structure and function of brain cell membranes and cell signaling. The Omega -3 fatty acid DHA is the most common fatty acid in the brain and is valuable in supporting memory and cognitive function.*
- Krill Oil Caplets Support relief from PMS symptoms - Studies suggest krill oil significantly reduces both the emotional and physical symptoms related to PMS.*
- Krill Oil Caplets are a Powerful antioxidant - Arctic Select Krill Oil contains high levels of the naturally occurring antioxidant astaxanthin. Antioxidants protect our cells from damage from free radicals, and unlike many other antioxidants, astaxanthin crosses the blood-brain barrier, which may protect the eyes, brain and central nervous system from free radical harm.*
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the source of the sorbitol and astaxanthin in this product?
A: Source of the sorbitol: Tapioca starch from cassava root. Source of the astaxanthin: naturally occurring in Superba Krill Oil.