Helps combat aging, improves heart health and promotes muscle strength
- NMN supplementation has been found to improve various parameters of health, including physical endurance and muscle strength, neurological function, heart health, body weight and gene expression.
- Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) is a derivative of the B-vitamin niacin that dramatically improves health and longevity by serving as a precursor to NAD+.
- Nicotinamide riboside (NR) is a derivative of the B-vitamin niacin that supports health and longevity by serving as a precursor to NAD+.
- NR supplementation has been found to improve various parameters of health, including cardiovascular health, cognition and neurological function, gene expression and healthy body weight.
Supports Longevity. Studies have shown that boosting NAD+ synthesis in the body extends the lifespan of yeast, worms and flies. (1)
Blood Sugar Regulation. As we age, we have more trouble processing glucose, leading to higher blood sugar. Supplemental NMN is shown to improve several markers of skeletal muscle glucose metabolism that are commonly dysregulated in people with metabolic disorders. (2)
Supports Metabolism and Healthy Weight. Although excessive body weight can develop at any age, adults over age 40 are particularly susceptible to age-related weight gain as metabolism slows down and body composition is altered to favor fat over lean muscle. As obese individuals have reductions in both NAD+ levels and ATP (energy) production, replenishing NAD+ through NMN can help to reverse this while improving metabolic pathways to maintain a healthy weight. (3,4,5)
Supports Healthy Cognition: Declining cognitive function with age is related to a reduced NAD+ levels that impair mitochondrial function. Replenishing NAD+ stores through NMN may be able to prevent this dysfunction. (6,7)
Supports Healthy Skin: In our 30s and 40s, the appearance of our skin can start to show signs of age. Several studies have examined how boosting NAD+ levels in the skin prevents premature skin aging or supports a healthier external appearance. (8,9)
1. Fang EF, Kassahun H, Croteau DL, et al. NAD+ Replenishment Improves Lifespan and Healthspan in Ataxia Telangiectasia Models via Mitophagy and DNA Repair. Cell Metab. 2016;24(4):566-581. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2016.09.004
2. Feng Z, Qin Y, Huo F, et al. NMN recruits GSH to enhance GPX4-mediated ferroptosis defense in UV irradiation induced skin injury. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Basis Dis. 2022;1868(1):166287. doi:10.1016/j.bbadis.2021.166287
3. Gopi S, Balakrishnan P. Evaluation and clinical comparison studies on liposomal and non-liposomal ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and their enhanced bioavailability. J Liposome Res. 2021;31(4):356-364. doi:10.1080/08982104.2020.1820521
4. Katayoshi T, Nakajo T, Tsuji-Naito K. Restoring NAD+ by NAMPT is essential for the SIRT1/p53-mediated survival of UVA- and UVB-irradiated epidermal keratinocytes. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2021;221:112238. doi:10.1016/j.jphotobiol.2021.112238
5. Kim M, Seol J, Sato T, Fukamizu Y, Sakurai T, Okura T. Effect of 12-Week Intake of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide on Sleep Quality, Fatigue, and Physical Performance in Older Japanese Adults: A Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Study. Nutrients. 2022;14(4):755. Published 2022 Feb 11. doi:10.3390/nu14040755
6. Kiss T, Nyúl-Tóth Á, Balasubramanian P, et al. Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) supplementation promotes neurovascular rejuvenation in aged mice: transcriptional footprint of SIRT1 activation, mitochondrial protection, anti-inflammatory, and anti-apoptotic effects. Geroscience. 2020;42(2):527-546. doi:10.1007/s11357-020-00165-5
7. Liao B, Zhao Y, Wang D, Zhang X, Hao X, Hu M. Nicotinamide mononucleotide supplementation enhances aerobic capacity in amateur runners: a randomized, double-blind study. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2021;18(1):54. Published 2021 Jul 8. doi:10.1186/s12970-021-00442-
8. Mills KF, Yoshida S, Stein LR, et al. Long-Term Administration of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Mitigates Age-Associated Physiological Decline in Mice. Cell Metab. 2016;24(6):795-806. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2016.09.013
9. Tarantini S, Valcarcel-Ares MN, Toth P, et al. Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) supplementation rescues cerebromicrovascular endothelial function and neurovascular coupling responses and improves cognitive function in aged mice. Redox Biol. 2019;24:101192. doi:10.1016/j.redox.2019.101192
10. Wang X, Hu X, Yang Y, Takata T, Sakurai T. Nicotinamide mononucleotide protects against β-amyloid oligomer-induced cognitive impairment and neuronal death. Brain Res. 2016;1643:1-9. doi:10.1016/j.brainres.2016.04.060
11. Yoshino J, Mills KF, Yoon MJ, Imai S. Nicotinamide mononucleotide, a key NAD(+) intermediate, treats the pathophysiology of diet- and age-induced diabetes in mice. Cell Metab. 2011;14(4):528-536. doi:10.1016/j.cmet.2011.08.014
12. Yoshino M, Yoshino J, Kayser BD, et al. Nicotinamide mononucleotide increases muscle insulin sensitivity in prediabetic women. Science. 2021;372(6547):1224-1229. doi:10.1126/science.abe9985
NMN Pro 500
- Only Clincially-Proven NMN. ProHealth’s NMN is the only clinically-proven NMN to boost NAD+ levels in a peer-reviewed, double-blind, placebo-controlled, published, clinical study. Results of the study indicated a 38% increase in NAD+ levels and 12-year reversal in biological age.
- Unique Delivery Method. NMN Pro 300 focuses on delivery into the small intestine’s Slc12a8 transporter sites, where absorption is maximized and is increased over 100 times, greatly enhancing bioavailability.
- Solvent-Free. Compared to other NMN products, ours is made without any chemical solvents.
- Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
- Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
Nicotinamide Riboside Pro 500
- Clinically-Proven NR.. ProHealth Longevity’s NR uses a clinically-proven form of NR (Niagen®) to boost NAD+ levels.
- Higher Doses. ProHealth Longevity’s Nicotinamide Riboside Pro 500 contains 500 mg of NR per serving.
- Combines NR and TMG. When taken as a supplement, NAD+ boosters like NR may require the use of methyl groups to help facilitate the conversion of NAD+ in your cells. Although there is currently no evidence suggesting that NR’s natural methylation process depletes the methyl pool, many top anti-aging experts suggest that safeguarding against methyl depletion may be a wise proactive step to augment your NR intake. TMG, the choice of many of those experts, is an excellent way to help support your body's ability to maintain an adequate methyl pool.
- Convenient Capsule Form. This NR comes in capsule form, making it easy and convenient to take NR while on the go or traveling.
- Solvent-Free. Compared to other NR products, ours is made without any chemical solvents.