Supports Cognition, Memory & Overall Health
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Promotes joint health and flexibility
- Longvida is 285 times more bioavailable than regular curcumin
|Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|LONGVIDA® Optimized Curcumin Extract
|† Daily Value (DV) not established|
- Other Ingredients: Soy lecithin, stearic acid, maltodextrin, ascorbyl palmitate (Vitamin C), silicon dioxide, vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, purified water).
- Allergens: Soy
- Free From: Sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, salt, artificial colors, and artificial preservatives.
- Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules per day, or as advised by your healthcare practitioner.
- Contraindications: Tumeric - Not to be used during pregnancy. Do not take if you have a biliary tract obstruction or are taking a steroidal anti-inflammatory such as prednisone. Drug Interactions: Prednisone.
- Note: Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Close tightly after each use. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Optimized Curcumin Longvida® by ProHealth is a finely-tuned matrix of ingredients brought together in a gentle multi-step process. The end product is precisely set in a way that preserves and protects the curcumin from the harsh environment of the stomach, dissolves at the point of absorption in the GI tract, and helps the free form of curcumin cross into the blood stream and target tissues.*
Finished the first bottle and have not noticed any difference at all in my symptoms, will give it some more time. If no change I will discontinue this product.
Optimized Curcumin Longvida® 6-pack (500 mg, 6 bottles) by ProHealth
Won't do without it! Thank you for a product we can trust.
Cannot swallow big caps, I wish the caps were smaller
This product has improved my overall health.
Optimized Curcumin Longvida® (500 mg, 60 veggie capsules) by ProHealth
Perfect. I wouldn’t miss a capsules twice every day.
This item was suggested by the Integrative Medicine agent at Sloan Kettering Hospital. I hope it's helping!