A Perfectly Balanced Combination of NMN, Trans-Resveratrol and TMG
- NMN boosts NAD+ levels, combats aging, supports heart health, and promotes muscle strength and energy production.*
- Trans-Resveratrol boosts the effectiveness of NMN, supports healthy aging, and promotes a balanced immune response.*
- TMG is a methyl donor that complements NMN supplementation by helping replenish the body's methyl pool.*
- Micronized for superior absorption and bioavailability
|Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (2,500 mg)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Uthever® β-Nicotinamide Mononucleotide||1,000 mg||†|
|Micronized Trans-Resveratrol [from Japanese knotweed root]||1,000 mg||†|
|TMG (Trimethylglycine)||500 mg||†|
|† Daily value not established|
- Does Not Contain: Dairy, egg, soy, gluten, wheat, or artificial colors or flavors.
Suggested Use: Take 1 scoop daily with food continuing fat or fish oil or under the tongue or dissolved in water, preferably in the morning or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Note: Store at room temperature. Protect from light, heat and humidity. May be refrigerated.
Caution: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Not formulated for use in children. If you have a medical condition or are taking medications, consult with your health care provider before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Only Clincially-Proven NMN. ProHealth’s NMN is the only clinically-proven NMN to boost NAD+ levels in a peer-reviewed, double-blind, placebo-controlled, published, clinical study. Results of the study indicated a 38% increase in NAD+ levels and 12-year reversal in biological age.
- Unique Formula. NMN Pro Complete is the first and only perfectly balanced combination of NMN, Trans-Resveratrol and TMG on the market. Instead of having to take three separate supplements each day, you can now get the ideal balance of all three in one convenient serving. A single scoop of NMN Pro Complete will provide you with 1,000 mg of NMN, 1,000 mg of trans-resveratrol, and 500 mg of TMG – the daily dosage most often recommended by the world's leading longevity experts.
- Micronized. Micronized for superior absorption and bioavailability
- Solvent-Free. Compared to other NMN products, ours is made without any chemical solvents.
- Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
- Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
Getting my energy back!
"What a great feeling to feel I am getting my energy back at 50. Feeling great and definitely recommend the product!"
Michael L - Verified ProHealth Longevity Customer
ProHealth Longevity NMN Pro Complete with Trans-Resveratrol and TMG (Featuring Uthever® NMN) (37.5 grams)
Definitely noticed an increase in energy throughout the day.
It’s too early to see results but I definitely feel more awake and have more energy. I’ve been taking this for a couple of weeks.
Even though I just started using it, the pain in my back is getting less and I feel very energetic and stronger.
I have noticed more energy and few to no flare ups. I take the supplement first thing in the morning before breakfast. I am really glad because I feel so much better since I started to take NMN + Resveratrol.
Great product…can be a bit messy so be careful but mixes well.
I’ve taken the product as directed for 27 days. No noticeable improvement.
Best quality available !
Optimistic about the long term benefits of NMN. Scientifically it should happen within 3 months. I am in the first month.
There is a definite convenience factor favoring the use of the single jar NMN Complete over taking NMN and Resveratrol separately; in addition, the NMN Complete contains trimethylglycine. Our son has made the switch; however, we have chosen to continue with NMN and Resveratrol separately for the following reason: our understanding is that NMN should be taken on an empty stomach, whereas resveratrol is better absorbed in the presence of fat. So what we do is to take the NMN first thing in the morning, but follow five minutes later with resveratrol dissolved in about a tablespoon of olive oil (obviously, this is not possible when the two are combined). At some point, we will look into whether or not to add trimethylglycine to our regimen.