Supports brain, cardiovascular, cellular and joint health
- Supports brain health and cognitive function
- Supports cellular and DNA health
- Supports healthy aging
- Supports heart and metabolic health
Supports Brain Health. Research shows that resveratrol, a molecule found in red grapes and wine, may protect the brain from symptoms of brain aging, including improving memory and delaying cognitive decline. The neuroprotective effects of resveratrol come from its sirtuin-activating, inflammation-regulating, mitochondrial-supporting and antioxidant activity. (1-3)
Supports Cellular and DNA Health. Resveratrol acts as a potent antioxidant, which reduces harmful oxidative stress. It also activates genes called sirtuins. Healthy sirtuin activity helps to fight cellular senescence, support DNA repair, boost mitochondrial function and generate cellular energy through ATP production. (3,4)
Supports Healthy Aging. Resveratrol activates SIRT1, often referred to as the "longevity gene." Healthy older adults tend to have higher levels of SIRT1 activity, and SIRT1 overexpression can increase lifespan in worms and animals. In humans, SIRT1 supports healthy aging and longevity. (5,6)
Supports Joint Health. Due to its role in supporting healthier inflammatory responses and modulating oxidative stress, resveratrol has exhibited joint-protective effects. (7)
Supports Heart Health. Resveratrol is well-known for its link to supporting cardiovascular health. Research has found that resveratrol benefits endothelial function, blood vessel health and blood pressure by boosting SIRT1 activity, reducing oxidative stress and increasing nitric oxide production. (8,9)
Supports Metabolic Health. Resveratrol activates SIRT1, which has been studied for its role in supporting healthier glucose metabolism. People with reduced SIRT1 expression tend to have higher blood sugar, poor glucose control and metabolic disorders. (10)
1. Salehi B, Mishra AP, Nigam M, et al. Resveratrol: A Double-Edged Sword in Health Benefits. Biomedicines. 2018;6(3):91. Published 2018 Sep 9. doi:10.3390/biomedicines6030091
2. Bastianetto S, Ménard C, Quirion R. Neuroprotective action of resveratrol. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2015;1852(6):1195-1201. doi:10.1016/j.bbadis.2014.09.011
3. Moraes DS, Moreira DC, Andrade JMO, Santos SHS. Sirtuins, brain and cognition: A review of resveratrol effects. IBRO Rep. 2020;9:46-51. Published 2020 Jun 26. doi:10.1016/j.ibror.2020.06.004
4. Borra MT, Smith BC, Denu JM. Mechanism of human SIRT1 activation by resveratrol. J Biol Chem. 2005;280(17):17187-17195. doi:10.1074/jbc.M501250200
5. Kilic U, Gok O, Erenberk U, et al. A remarkable age-related increase in SIRT1 protein expression against oxidative stress in elderly: SIRT1 gene variants and longevity in human. PLoS One. 2015;10(3):e0117954. Published 2015 Mar 18. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0117954
6. Salminen A, Kaarniranta K. SIRT1: regulation of longevity via autophagy. Cell Signal. 2009;21(9):1356-1360. doi:10.1016/j.cellsig.2009.02.014
7. Nguyen C, Savouret JF, Widerak M, Corvol MT, Rannou F. Resveratrol, Potential Therapeutic Interest in Joint Disorders: A Critical Narrative Review. Nutrients. 2017;9(1):45. Published 2017 Jan 6. doi:10.3390/nu9010045
8. Marques BCAA, Trindade M, Aquino JCF, et al. Beneficial effects of acute trans-resveratrol supplementation in treated hypertensive patients with endothelial dysfunction. Clin Exp Hypertens. 2018;40(3):218-223. doi:10.1080/10641963.2017.1288741
9. Bonnefont-Rousselot D. Resveratrol and Cardiovascular Diseases. Nutrients. 2016;8(5):250. Published 2016 May 2. doi:10.3390/nu8050250
10. Hou CY, Tain YL, Yu HR, Huang LT. The Effects of Resveratrol in the Treatment of Metabolic Syndrome. Int J Mol Sci. 2019;20(3):535. Published 2019 Jan 28. doi:10.3390/ijms20030535
- Best Form of Resveratrol. Other resveratrol supplements are typically composed of 50% trans-resveratrol and 50% cis-resveratrol. ProHealth uses trans-resveratrol because it has a higher biological availability.
- Superior Absorption. The particles are micronized to provide superior absorption and the 500 gram container is perfect for people wanting to buy in bulk.
- Natural Source. ProHealth’s trans-resveratrol is pure and natural for the highest quality.
- Higher Dose. Each serving contains 1000 mg pure and natural trans-resveratrol.
- Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
- Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
- Additional Certifications. Non-GMO, Vegan and Gluten-Free
|Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (1,000 mg)|
|Servings Per Container: 500
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|98% Trans-Resveratrol||1,000 mg||†|
|† Daily value not established|
** Herbal products such as this are likely to have minor color variation from batch to batch because of the geographical and seasonal variations of the raw material.
- Does Not Contain: Dairy, egg, soy, gluten, wheat, or artificial preservatives or chemicals.
- Suggested Daily Use: Take 1 scoop daily, preferably with food high in fat, in the morning or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Note: Store at room temperature. Protect from light, heat and humidity. May be refrigerated.
- Caution: If you are pregnant and / or nursing, consult your doctor before use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
This product is sold by weight, not volume. Contents may settle during shipping and handling. Each leveled scoop contains approximately 1,000 mg. A milligram scale is recommended for an exact dose.
Pleased with the Improvement
“I have been taking bulk resveratrol for well over a year and am pleased with the improvement to both my physical and mental health.”
- Ronald W., Verified ProHealth Longevity Customer
The powder is easy to measure whatever amount you want and mixes easily with other powders as well.
Products is work. I feel my body get well. Not easy sleepy now afProducts is work. I feel my body get well. Not easy sleepy now after served. Package provides a samll tsp spoon is recommended.
Not just better value for money than the capsules and easier to take.
Mixing with whole fat yogurt in the morning and I see that my energy goes up
Bulk Micronized Trans-Resveratrol Powder - 100 grams
My mom has been using this for several years now and she likes it!
Quality Product that I continue to recommend
After a long research I can say it's the best quality Resveratrol you can buy.
Love this product! I use it every morning in just a little bit of olive oil. It breaks down in the fat as it should! Highly recommend using this stuff!