Supports Cognition, Memory & Overall Health
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
- Promotes joint health and flexibility
- Longvida is 285 times more bioavailable than regular curcumin
|Serving Size: 2 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Longvida® Optimized Curcumin Extract (from Curcuma longa root)||1000 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established|
- Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules per day, or as advised by your healthcare practitioner.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep it out of direct light as curcumin may degrade over time from exposure to UV radiation. Keep away from children.
- Contraindications: Turmeric - Not to be used during pregnancy. Do not take if you have a biliary tract obstruction or are taking a steroidal anti-inflammatory such as prednisone.
- Drug Interactions: Prednisone
- Other Ingredients: Soy Lecithin, Stearic Acid, Maltodextrin, Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate, Silicon Dioxide, Vegetarian Capsule (Hypromellose, Purified Water).
- Contains No: Sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, salt, artificial colors, or artificial preservatives
Optimized Curcumin Longvida® 6-pack (500 mg, 6 bottles) by ProHealth
Won't do without it! Thank you for a product we can trust.
Cannot swallow big caps, I wish the caps were smaller
This product has improved my overall health.
Optimized Curcumin Longvida® (500 mg, 60 veggie capsules) by ProHealth
Perfect. I wouldn’t miss a capsules twice every day.
This item was suggested by the Integrative Medicine agent at Sloan Kettering Hospital. I hope it's helping!
My daughter had been taking these for many years as recommended by her physician.