Supports brain, cardiovascular, cellular and joint health
- Supports brain health and cognitive function
- Supports cellular and DNA health
- Supports healthy aging
- Supports heart and metabolic health
Supports Brain Health. Research shows that resveratrol, a molecule found in red grapes and wine, may protect the brain from symptoms of brain aging, including improving memory and delaying cognitive decline. The neuroprotective effects of resveratrol come from its sirtuin-activating, inflammation-regulating, mitochondrial-supporting and antioxidant activity. (1-3)
Supports Cellular and DNA Health. Resveratrol acts as a potent antioxidant, which reduces harmful oxidative stress. It also activates genes called sirtuins. Healthy sirtuin activity helps to fight cellular senescence, support DNA repair, boost mitochondrial function and generate cellular energy through ATP production. (3,4)
Supports Healthy Aging. Resveratrol activates SIRT1, often referred to as the "longevity gene." Healthy older adults tend to have higher levels of SIRT1 activity, and SIRT1 overexpression can increase lifespan in worms and animals. In humans, SIRT1 supports healthy aging and longevity. (5,6)
Supports Joint Health. Due to its role in supporting healthier inflammatory responses and modulating oxidative stress, resveratrol has exhibited joint-protective effects. (7)
Supports Heart Health. Resveratrol is well-known for its link to supporting cardiovascular health. Research has found that resveratrol benefits endothelial function, blood vessel health and blood pressure by boosting SIRT1 activity, reducing oxidative stress and increasing nitric oxide production. (8,9)
Supports Metabolic Health. Resveratrol activates SIRT1, which has been studied for its role in supporting healthier glucose metabolism. People with reduced SIRT1 expression tend to have higher blood sugar, poor glucose control and metabolic disorders. (10)
1. Salehi B, Mishra AP, Nigam M, et al. Resveratrol: A Double-Edged Sword in Health Benefits. Biomedicines. 2018;6(3):91. Published 2018 Sep 9. doi:10.3390/biomedicines6030091
2. Bastianetto S, Ménard C, Quirion R. Neuroprotective action of resveratrol. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2015;1852(6):1195-1201. doi:10.1016/j.bbadis.2014.09.011
3. Moraes DS, Moreira DC, Andrade JMO, Santos SHS. Sirtuins, brain and cognition: A review of resveratrol effects. IBRO Rep. 2020;9:46-51. Published 2020 Jun 26. doi:10.1016/j.ibror.2020.06.004
4. Borra MT, Smith BC, Denu JM. Mechanism of human SIRT1 activation by resveratrol. J Biol Chem. 2005;280(17):17187-17195. doi:10.1074/jbc.M501250200
5. Kilic U, Gok O, Erenberk U, et al. A remarkable age-related increase in SIRT1 protein expression against oxidative stress in elderly: SIRT1 gene variants and longevity in human. PLoS One. 2015;10(3):e0117954. Published 2015 Mar 18. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0117954
6. Salminen A, Kaarniranta K. SIRT1: regulation of longevity via autophagy. Cell Signal. 2009;21(9):1356-1360. doi:10.1016/j.cellsig.2009.02.014
7. Nguyen C, Savouret JF, Widerak M, Corvol MT, Rannou F. Resveratrol, Potential Therapeutic Interest in Joint Disorders: A Critical Narrative Review. Nutrients. 2017;9(1):45. Published 2017 Jan 6. doi:10.3390/nu9010045
8. Marques BCAA, Trindade M, Aquino JCF, et al. Beneficial effects of acute trans-resveratrol supplementation in treated hypertensive patients with endothelial dysfunction. Clin Exp Hypertens. 2018;40(3):218-223. doi:10.1080/10641963.2017.1288741
9. Bonnefont-Rousselot D. Resveratrol and Cardiovascular Diseases. Nutrients. 2016;8(5):250. Published 2016 May 2. doi:10.3390/nu8050250
10. Hou CY, Tain YL, Yu HR, Huang LT. The Effects of Resveratrol in the Treatment of Metabolic Syndrome. Int J Mol Sci. 2019;20(3):535. Published 2019 Jan 28. doi:10.3390/ijms20030535
- Best Form of Resveratrol. Other resveratrol supplements are typically composed of 50% trans-resveratrol and 50% cis-resveratrol. ProHealth uses trans-resveratrol because it has a higher biological availability.
- Superior Absorption. The particles are micronized to provide superior absorption and the 250 gram container is perfect for people wanting to buy in bulk.
- Natural Source. ProHealth’s trans-resveratrol is pure and natural for the highest quality.
- Higher Dose. Each serving contains 1000 mg pure and natural trans-resveratrol.
- Quality Manufacturing Practices. All of our products are manufactured in an FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
- Third-Party Tested in the USA. Every batch is third-party tested in US laboratories to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency. Certificates of Analysis are available.
- Additional Certifications. Non-GMO, Vegan and Gluten-Free
|Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (1000 mg)|
|Servings Per Container: 250
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|98% Natural Trans-Resveratrol (from Japanese Knotweed root)||1000 mg||†|
|† Daily value not established|
** Herbal products such as this are likely to have minor color variation from batch to batch because of the geographical and seasonal variations of the raw material.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Dairy, egg, soy, wheat, gluten, corn, fish, shellfish, tree
SUGGESTED DAILY USE: Take 1 scoop daily, preferably with food high in fat, in
the morning, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do
not use if tamper-evident packaging is broken. Package lled by weight, not volume.
- CAUTION: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. Not formulated for use in children. If you have a medical condition or are taking medications, consult with your healthcare professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
This product is sold by weight, not volume. Contents may settle during shipping and handling. Each leveled scoop contains approximately 1,000 mg. A milligram scale is recommended for an exact dose.
Pleased with the Improvement
“I have been taking bulk resveratrol for well over a year and am pleased with the improvement to both my physical and mental health.”
- Ronald W., Verified ProHealth Longevity Customer
New to this supplement so will have to give it time to tell how well it works. Seems to be good quality and I will continue using it.
Since i have taking NMN i feel more energetic
Great quality product delivered on time- just wish the $AUD was a bit stronger against the Greenback.!
Bulk Micronized Trans-Resveratrol Powder - 100 grams
I feel energetic and less pain on my joints
I am happy with the product, have better energy , will order again!
Bulk Micronized Trans-Resveratrol Powder - 100 grams
seems to be working great!