Supports a Healthy Brain and Heart*
- Micronized powder provides superior absorption
- Supports healthy aging*
- Promotes a balanced immune response*
|Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (1,000 mg)|
|Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|† Daily Value not established|
- Contains No: Dairy, egg, soy, gluten, wheat, or artificial colors or flavors.
- Suggested Daily Use: Take 1 scoop daily, preferably with food high in fat, in the morning or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Note: Store at room temperature. Protect from light, heat and humidity. May be refrigerated.
- Caution: If you are pregnant and / or nursing, consult your doctor before use.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
This product is sold by weight, not volume. Contents may settle during shipping and handling. Each leveled scoop contains approximately 1,000 mg. A milligram scale is recommended for an exact dose.
A must for all
So far so good but I am waiting to see in a few months of use
it's hard to know/feel the benefits of resveratrol. However, following the science, I trust it's extremely beneficial. The form provided by Pro Health is most able to be used by the body. Pro Health customer service excellent - thoughtful, efficient, professional.
Repeat customer for over 1 year. Very satisfied with quality product and service!!
After loosing my supplier when the FDA did its thing, it is good to find one in the tricounty area...
4 Stars so far maybe a 5! Just had it for 2 weeks using so far I really like it. Experienced a little more energy and a bit more of a youthful appearance.👍👍
You can trust
New package of trans-resveratrol is better than before.
Easy to mix with yoghurt. High quality powder.
I've been taking Trans-Resveratrol and NMN for 7 months, I notice more energy and less overall achiness, also helps speedy recovery post workouts.