If you’re looking for a healthy way to satisfy a sugar craving, look no further! These popsicles are loaded with antioxidants from fresh peaches, magnesium to ease muscle aches and reduce stress and anxiety, and coconut milk for healthy fats!
This recipe is also dairy-free and low in sugar, so everyone can enjoy it.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
2 ripe peaches, pitted and sliced
2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay peaches flat in one layer and bake for 25–30 minutes, or until peaches are tender and juicy.
3) Add the maple syrup or honey, coconut milk, sea salt, vanilla extract and Raspberry-Lemon Flavor Natural Calm
to a mixing bowl. Mix well. Stir in the peaches, and allow to sit for 15 minutes so the coconut milk can absorb the flavors of the peaches.
4) Pour into popsicle molds and freeze overnight.
Reprinted with kind permission of Natural Vitality
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.