Following are a lot of ideas you can print out and use. They were collected by ingenious dietitians to help make meals and snacks more interesting and fun – but also wholesome and budget minded.
There’s something for everybody in the family, from picky kids to calorie counters and grandparents to those eating meals at their desk. Created by the American Dietetic Association for you during March, Nutrition Month.
• 20 Ways to Enjoy More Fruits, Vegetables, Whole Grains and Dairy
Simple, clever ideas for delicious low cal meals.
• 25 Healthy Snacks for Kids
Really yummy ideas – a month’s worth of different treats
• Color Your Plate with Salad
Put this list on the fridge or in your shopping cart, for a different salad idea every day.
• Eating Right for a Healthy Weight
All the good dieting ‘secrets’ fee-based diet programs suggest, and more.
• Eating Right for Older Adults
What you need to get in your diet each day, and in what amounts, to age strong.
• Everyday Eating for a Healthier You
The most informed guidelines for daily food consumption.
• Healthy Eating on the Run
If you eat out or do take-out, here are 30 clever calorie-smart ideas.
• Power Up with Breakfast
Simple but interesting & fun ideas that you might never have thought of.
• Smart Snacking for Adults and Teens
Lots of tempting snack ideas with 200 calories or less, and others for active teens & athletes.
• Step Up to Nutrition and Health
A few “Golden rules” for nutrition-packed daily food choices.
Want these Printable Resources in Spanish?